UFC 303 On ESPN+ PPV [6/29 at 10 pm ET] “Spiritual Warfare” (Alex Pereira/Jiri Prochazka II)

Who Wins Saturday Night?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Yea if I'm a fighter my first objective every fight is elbow until they bleed, THEN go to work
women generally don't have the power in their hands for these long back and forth mid-level striking exchanges. that shyt works for men because power can straight up make an entire division treat you different in spite of average technique

in womens though? knees, kicks, and elbows just being in the bag change everything

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
women generally don't have the power in their hands for these long back and forth mid-level striking exchanges. that shyt works for men because power can straight up make an entire division treat you different in spite of average technique

in womens though? knees, kicks, and elbows just being in the bag change everything
I'm just thinking about winning via blood stoppage lol if you get the right spot it makes the fight way easier

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Blaydes won the first fight though. As accidental as it was, it's still a win.
a win is a win is reductive as hell when a freak injury is what did the work lol...

blaydes is not in the tier of champs - but he could be if his team would wait for the best fights instead of letting him get years knocked off his career at the ufc's convenience. dude is a textbook example of a mismanaged fighter and i hate how this league just never seems equipped to have that conversation.
I'm just thinking about winning via blood stoppage lol if you get the right spot it makes the fight way easier
women get opened up way easier too no diddy