UFC 294 On ESPN+ PPV [10/21 at 2 pm ET] “Clash of the Champions” (Islam Makhachev/Alexander Volkanovski, Chimaev/Usman)

Who Wins Saturday Afternoon?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Don’t do this dumb shyt :beli:
all people gonna do with "usman's run was weak compared to other title defenses" is be irritated and go no further.

because the second you go beyond that - nobody is actually gonna talk up masvidal and covington as legit contenders :laff: so what's the point

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
all people gonna do with "usman's run was weak compared to other title defenses" is be irritated and go no further.

because the second you go beyond that - nobody is actually gonna talk up masvidal and covington as legit contenders :laff: so what's the point

Nobodies title run has meant anything post GSP in terms of SOO. WW is a shyt division. Usman still defended and had a long win streak before hand, including victories over current champions now

profound

technique
Daps
30-27 across the board?

Lol aight

russians bout to have a big night

i wanna see who's judging, i just picture 3 dudes sitting there like

H2be3db3ccf0f4386b2a88a90d8b5fc63y.jpg_640x640Q90.jpg_.webp

J Money

No weapon formed against me shall prosper
Daps
Even gave this Russian lady the unanimous decision, thought she lost round 2

• Dap
Reactions: dza

4-Rin

Superstar
Daps
against covington and masvidal twice each with burns in between :dead:

You conveniently forget he was on a 19 fight winning streak before losing to Leon :dahell:

I'm not saying Usman is going to win but he is not some overhyped fighter. Even if he is :flabbynsick: status now with bad knees and all, don't disrespect his career. Even if he never wins another fight, he's still an all time great and that status is solid.

This fight doesn't make or break anything for Usman

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
You conveniently forget he was on a 19 fight winning streak before losing to Leon :dahell:

I'm not saying Usman is going to win but he is not some overhyped fighter. Even if he is :flabbynsick: status now with bad knees and all, don't disrespect his career. Even if he never wins another fight, he's still an all time great and that status is solid.

This fight doesn't make or break anything for Usman
i said title defense run. and 4 out of 5 fights went to the Colby/Usman WWE mess and the BMF nonsense.

at least you're talking about a whole career instead of that "runs don't actually matter anymore" spin tho lol... champs get compared against other champs by how they handle the belt. no point conveniently disregarding that to defend - what exactly?

4-Rin

Superstar
Daps
i said title defense run. and 4 out of 5 fights went to the Colby/Usman WWE mess and the BMF nonsense.

at least you're talking about a whole career instead of that "runs don't actually matter anymore" spin tho lol... champs get compared against other champs by how they handle the belt. no point conveniently disregarding that to defend - what exactly?

My bad, I thought you were the poster that said this fight makes or breaks both Chimaev's and Usmans careers