UFC 294 On ESPN+ PPV [10/21 at 2 pm ET] “Clash of the Champions” (Islam Makhachev/Alexander Volkanovski, Chimaev/Usman)

Who Wins Saturday Afternoon?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
kamaru is a former champ that has defended his belt like 5x, breh what?:childplease::gucci:
:yeshrug:I said what I said this he looses this he current Conor status, Chimaev wins (in a dominant fashion) and he writes his own check

profound

technique
Daps
i thought it was something when usmans manager saw his excitement for the match and said “he must know something i don’t” :huhldup:

but if his knee is fine, if he stuffs them takedowns, u have khamzat vs burns part 2.

that’s probably what usman knows.

profound

technique
Daps
just saw the weigh ins, now i can see why volk keeps saying he’s going for the early finish. he looks like a regular bloke pulled off the streets of the down unda, a fast finish is about all he will have the gas tank for.

i didn’t play the finish prop for the last one, but will for this one.

UFC could be diminishing two great fighters with these thrown together matchups.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Ppl questioning usman's career now? :snoop:
All the pressure is on khamzat imo. Usman took a fight on short notice, a fight thats not even in his weight class
woodley quitting mid fight for the belt, covington and masvidal twice, best win with the belt was burns

the run was always weak compared to other title defense streaks

J Money

No weapon formed against me shall prosper
Daps
one eyed mf got some nice kicks to his game