UFC 281 On ESPN+ PPV [11/12 @ 10 pm ET] “The Big Payback…Revenge” (Israel Adesanya/Alex Pereira)

Who Wins Saturday Night?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Lurk Angle

All Star
Daps
Disappointing that Izzy's ground game wasn't more solid against a dude who is supposed to be way greener than him there. Izzy had been saying for years that his ground game is crazier than people think and he hopes someone tests him there. It could have been a huge advantage but just wasn't there.
DUde was gassed at the end u could tell

But that’s why Jon Jones stayed champ for so long even gassed he would lay and pray

Izzy should of fought this fight like Jon Jones

xXMASHERXx

Superstar
Daps
Innanets gon be on his ass till he get in back in blood :mjcry:

At least with Usman he really was dominating dominating before he got flashed KO'd and he lost to Edwards who is a decorated ufc fighter himself.

Izzy lost to a dude with 0 ground game, like 4 ufc fights. fighting like a dumbass the whole time.
You guys make it sound like Izzy lost to some bum. GSP lost to Matt Serra and his career was fine. Some of these comments:gucci::gucci:

EarlyEarly

Superstar
Daps
I know UFC said that fighters were banned from betting on fights, but I don’t think they listened :pachaha:

I know the guy at the very end in the suit is Adesanya and Leon Edwards manager. And the African fighters were rooting for him. Everyone else probably lost though :mjlol:

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
:francis:Like I said, skills are exceptional but tonight just should not have happened. Low key I'm more pissed at the fact that Izzy let dude slip from that 2nd round. Like my mans was noodled leg and everything. But what does Izzy do? GO ON THE MAT:why:

His fight IQ was really dogshyt tonight.

dude is such a skilled striker but he got used to point fighting. And like this would be like trying to point fight wilder (no alex aint got demonic power like him but you get what i'm saying). He only got to be perfect for 10 seconds if you going to fight how izzy fought tonight.

He's certainly not a gimmick. Kickboxer got beat by better kickboxer. He almost had it too, but went to the dumb dumb well too many times with the cage shyt.

Doctor Doom

Rest in peace, Akira Toriyama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Latveria
dumb ass was kicking shins and knees the whole time while the body was wide open. got his shin cracked, and wobbled for a kill.

stop playing around, hit his gas tank (body) and end the fukking fight. fool. those stupid leg kicks dont work on the #1 kickboxer in the world. ditch that shyt and go for his gas tank ffs. and stop clinching a man 40 pounds heavier, use your fukking wit and speed. i swear man. this fight got me tight.

Had bet a perfect main card too :francis:

HabitualChiller

Enjoying a Long Night of Solace✌
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere on an Xbox
dude already was a better striker than everyone else in the division dunno why he didn't also become cold in bbj or some shyt.

hindsight is 20/20 though :yeshrug:

man I can't believe he really lost, let this dude spin the block on his ass from a whole nother organization :dead:
That's one of my biggest problems. It seems like this dude Israel just got complacent.

You're a champ for 3 years, yet you don't add another facet to your game? That man's camp takes a lion's share of the blame here, too.

How are you at the upper echelon of the division for years and never develop a plan b?

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
You guys make it sound like Izzy lost to some bum. GSP lost to Matt Serra and his career was fine. Some of these comments:gucci::gucci:

I like Izzy. you know how the web is gonna be, especially for someone with his type of personality. they are going to be on his neck.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
One thing I have to give props to Izzy for…. Though I wasn’t necessarily a fan of his. Cuz I’m Team Jon Jones

But he has nice evasive skills.

Like the way he was maneuvering past some of them strikes and dodging…. It was magical.

Not to many people can move like that…..