UFC 278 On ESPN+ PPV [8/20] “Summer Of Sequels” (Kamaru Usman/Leon Edwards II)

Who Wins Saturday Night?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Duke Wy Lin

It's been a good run. Wish y'all the best ✊🏿
Daps
I don't get how fighters be taking their young kids to fights. I remember Jean Pascal and Miguel Cotto having their kids crying in the crowd when they were getting beat half to death by Kovalev and Margarito

Yeah that never made sense to me. Kids that age do not belong in these events. But fighters are generally not the wisest ppl around. Poor lil girl gonna be traumatized for a moment.

Unfiltered

The Dan Bongino Show (Mon. – Fri. 12p-3p ET)
Daps
Usman just got caught.

But Leon has the power to send him out Usmans head is too roided up to go down by fight.

Also seems Edwards is much bigger than Usman.

TrillaMonsoon

Fun God
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nation Of Fun
Imagine dedicating your adult life to fighting and always being on the brink of being knocked out and the one time another absolute killer KOs you, you're a meme and all your life's choices are now being questioned.

I wouldn't say I'm a fan of Usman, but this man went from P4P #1 to a meme until the next highlight knockout :wow:

BornStar

Marathon Continues
Daps
Reppin
N.Y.
kamaru-usman.gif
Posted right before the KO :dead:

reserved_one

#Ambivertgang
Daps
Reppin
So.ILL/Raider Nation
Usman dropped the ball completely in that final round. He had Edwards dead to rights on the scorecards and was dominating him with his wrestling and constant pressure. I think he and his corner assumed that Edwards had nothing left in the tank when in reality he didn’t take a lot on damage in the grappling exchanges and on the ground.

I’m mad at myself because i thought about placing a bet on Edwards and I didn’t. I hate to see Usman lose but Edwards was well deserving on this win after all the bullshyt and politics he had to overcome during his UFC career.

Guess Who

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Man i fukking skipped this fight cuz I figured Usman would dominate

…then I got that alert on my phone :wtf::beli::why:

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Imagine dedicating your adult life to fighting and always being on the brink of being knocked out and the one time another absolute killer KOs you, you're a meme and all your life's choices are now being questioned.

I wouldn't say I'm a fan of Usman, but this man went from P4P #1 to a meme until the next highlight knockout :wow:

It's the world we live in now, these fighters need to accept it