UFC 278 On ESPN+ PPV [8/20] “Summer Of Sequels” (Kamaru Usman/Leon Edwards II)

Who Wins Saturday Night?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

chargers31

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
chargers
Wait…. he got knocked out with a minute to go :martin: he should’ve been jogging around the cage

TheMailMan

All Star
Daps
fukk that Usman should get his rematch as soon as he's cleared. That's the respect that he's earned.

Colby can't sit back and duck real fights and just get Leon because.....reasons. And Khamzat needs another top 5 fight first.

I'm not saying ice Leon, I know he wants to make up for lost time. But Usman ran shyt through thick and thin with no knees.
I think Colby might reappear after this cuz Usman got beat . Hes been hiding since he got attacked by mas and playing it off like he's super hurt. I think the 279 main event will let us know what moves are in next for the division. 100% rematch with Usman would be my guess

profound

technique
Daps
loosa +140
tybura +300

merab/costa/woodson parlay
a piece of tonight’s proceeds to Leon +340

notha one for the books

and i liked leon at +300, when it hit +340 i couldn't bet fast enough

i won off my second ever DK lineup too, not much but way more than i put down :pachaha:

that's 2-0 on my line ups as far as profit, and i didnt even fully know the rules the first time :heh:

i'm trying to hit one of those big jackpots and think i could do it in under 10 events.

profound

technique
Daps
Leon made a fight changing mistake in the 1st, when he was in mount and went for a sub instead of ground and pound.

Usman might have been luckier than him.

Daps
Reppin
T Dot
Sucks for Usman streak and records ending. Nt good health wise to go stiff like that vs a stoppage from a ref or a quick tap.

But otherwise, honestly this loss is a good thing for Usman. The rematch will be a mega fight and easy to promote. Prolly will be his biggest ppv numbers easily. He's cleaned out that division mostly. Only chimaev left and he's been forced up rankings quick cous Dana knows Usman was runnin outta bodies to fight. Most of the other names aren't big names or sell fights. This mks it easier now for a big fight a d more time to build up and hype up chimaev.

This is what Izzy needs at MW too.

Daps
Reppin
The Last of the Outlaws
I was looking down when that headkick landed.

Looked up expecting to see Leon on the ground.

When I saw Kamaru I sat there like :merchant:

Joe and DC were pretty much wrapping up the show at the time, and I can admit I’d pretty much tuned out too

Rocky has to get credit for not quitting on himself, Usman was going straight Usman on him pretty much after the 1st round. Dead in the middle of the 5th to not have checked out like most would is a testament

Last edited: