UFC 278 On ESPN+ PPV [8/20] “Summer Of Sequels” (Kamaru Usman/Leon Edwards II)

Who Wins Saturday Night?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I wonder with the knowledge he can KO Usman mean he lets his hands go earlier in the third match.

I'm still in awe at that KO, you may only see something that perfect a few times a year :wow:

I think he does but I would still favour Usman in a rematch

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
That's why UFC and MMA in general is by far the most difficult sport to build up huge win streaks in
There are a million fukking ways to lose
Usman had pretty much shut down Leon's offense the entire fight before that and one bad exchange in a fight he was 1 minute away from winning and monster win streak is gone and now he's overrated, was never any good, etc

I AM WE ARE

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The N.O
I see it TWO WAYS:

1. A reason Usman was loss was his aggression and letting the fans dictate that fight. Not taking anything from edwards. Perfect set up but the ignorance of fans booing everytime fighters lock up urged Usman to be more aggressive when he probably should've coasted. It happens a lot in the UFC

2. A huge problem for Usman is that he doesn't have great head movement. Covington had moments against Usman but he lacked the KO power.

Again Edwards has an amazing story. But that was a shot in the dark that he landed. Usman broke his will and just got caught.
Usman is going to maul him next fight if not khazmat def will

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Crazy that usman and aldo both got more votes and loss.

Should've bet against you coli motherfukkers. :damn:

Nah I'm playing :russ: I didn't and don't bet and voted for them too.