UFC 278 On ESPN+ PPV [8/20] “Summer Of Sequels” (Kamaru Usman/Leon Edwards II)

Who Wins Saturday Night?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Its really the worst thing about the UFC and why boxing is the more popular sport. Boxing legends are legends forever and ufc/mma it depends on fickle fans and Dana white.
:mjlol:
Boxing fans are way worse
Act like people are trash and their careers are over after a single loss

There's no way you'd have people like the Diaz Bros and Masvidal drawing in boxing with damn double digit losses on their record

TheSuperkick!

The Ultimate Madness!
Supporter
Daps
The Spider keeps his title defense's record. :wow:
C_exObyWsAIE9T_.0.jpg

Daps
People are going to rewrite history based on the result, but Edwards looked defeated prior to the ko, which was quite surprising considering the first round he had.

With that said, I'm not sure the Usman beats him the next fight. It seems like he lost confidence for some reason and I think he will likely stand his ground more in the next fight add that to Usman being more cautious about the return fire

Steel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC - ATL-MIA
:mjlol:
Boxing fans are way worse
Act like people are trash and their careers are over after a single loss

There's no way you'd have people like the Diaz Bros and Masvidal drawing in boxing with damn double digit losses on their record

Yes because the top quality boxers are at the top of their class. That's what makes boxing better competition is much fiercer. But former champs get respect and always get respect from the fans. Example a clown like Adrian Broner will always be remembered as three division world champion . But he's still a clown. If he was in the ufc he would be forgotten.

Name a 3 division ufc champ? I argue its harder to achieve that feat in boxing than it is in the UFC.

aceboon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They put a mismatch main event with nobody else on it, they shouldn't be surprised shyt not selling well. The corpse of Tony Ferguson not changing anything

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
People are going to rewrite history based on the result, but Edwards looked defeated prior to the ko, which was quite surprising considering the first round he had.

With that said, I'm not sure the Usman beats him the next fight. It seems like he lost confidence for some reason and I think he will likely stand his ground more in the next fight add that to Usman being more cautious about the return fire

When was this? I would still take Usman in the rematch ironically using the same game plan, I know Usman is sick right now