UFC 278 On ESPN+ PPV [8/20] “Summer Of Sequels” (Kamaru Usman/Leon Edwards II)

Who Wins Saturday Night?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

TrillaMonsoon

Fun God
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nation Of Fun
Happy for Leon. That looked like he was going out sad but that highlight and then promo after gonna live forever in UFC history :wow:

Rockhold/Costa was entertaining and glad Luke didnt get murdered in his last fight. Went out like a warrior even if he got his ass whooped most of the fight.

God damn Usman gotta be dying inside.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
"Belt belongs to nobody, belt belongs to nobody" :damn:

Leon's gotta work on his post fight interviews, it's your belt buddy :heh:

I can't imagine if I were a ufc fighter and a huge underdog against the champ with all the analysts, fans, and other fighters even, rooting against me and nobody expecting me to win. With a swift knockout, makes me wanna just toss the belt and say fukk the title, nobody believed I could do it and I did. :birdman:

sportscribe

Superstar
Daps
The third fight is definitely up for grabs, but after all the obstacles and doubt Leon had to go through on his way up it's nice to see.
Plus he has age on his side and Usman has undergone surgeries.

Young lion beats the old lion. But old lion will be back. He looked good up the that moment of a lack of concentration.

Well deserved from Leon though. Fought through everyone to get to this position. Khamzat gets to fight Nate Diaz.

Rematch.

profound

technique
Daps
I never consider shyt like that a fluke because it’s kill or be killed and Usman had a few chances to do damage but chose to embarrass Leon a little and win on points. That’s where he was defeated imo, Leon took the chance Kamuru wouldnt.

Vilify

Superstar
Daps
If usman got caught while pushing forward the narrative would have been why didn't he back off and play it safe with only 2 minutes left.