☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
i know what NACARA is. all i know drug violence has increased in those countries over the years and the number of asylees has gone down over the years. it doesn't seem like they're being granted at an appropriate rate given the problem. i admit i don't know how many apply as that data doesn't seem to be public. i do know that mexicans fleeing cartel violence aren't getting any asylum though.

i'm just saying it's not as simple as you make it sound for them to get granted refugee status for central americans (as opposed to any cuban off the street for example) and when your life is at stake i don't think political borders really matter to you and your loved ones.
but...they do.

Compare Haitian treatment vs Dominican/Cuban treatment :francis:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Something to think about....asians are the largest incoming immigrants that touchdown in the US....but you never really here about them getting deported....:jbhmm:....
they do get deported, but the thing is, undocumented ones are the larger "problem" since most asians just overstay their paperwork.

Being documented changes things cause that means you had a visa, or some other LEGAL status at one point and the government can maybe work with you.

Theres no asian country we share a border with.

With Latin America, you can just go for a long hike and end up in the states and no one would be any wiser as to how many of you there actually are.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
People also don't realize how many european immigrants are not here legally. "But but, those dirty brown ones make up the most, so lets focus on them only".
Actually, this is false.

First of all...people get deported all the time. My parents knew people form the carribbean who were here legally but overstayed visas or didn't renew their green cards and ended up getting kicked out.

But when you're documented its easier since they know who/where/what you are. Illegal europeans get booted all the time. Look at universities where even people with degrees have like 1 year to find a job or they gotta go.

If you're undocumented, you might as well double whatever estimate they say for how many illegals there are.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
people don't think about it rationally. if they did then immigration could actually be solved, but certain powerful entities don't want it solved. instead now it's an industry for rich cac contractors to build fences/militarize the border by using the spics as scapegoats.
Nah bruh. People straight up lie on their I-9's and many times employers turn a blind eye to that shyt. I've read and seen several instances of that.

They're ALL working too. Its fraud on a massive scale.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Seen this shyt happen in Corona, Queens. they sweeping up hard body. i feel for my fellow hispanics people trying to come up.

And fukk anyone who supports this shyt when the US has raped foreign countries economically, politically, and through these respective countries natural resources. Like immigrants shouldnt come here and rape this system when the opportunities of self-sustainting economies in there countries where destroyed by these greedy politicians.
:snooze:

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City
they do get deported, but the thing is, undocumented ones are the larger "problem" since most asians just overstay their paperwork.

Being documented changes things cause that means you had a visa, or some other LEGAL status at one point and the government can maybe work with you.

Theres no asian country we share a border with.

With Latin America, you can just go for a long hike and end up in the states and no one would be any wiser as to how many of you there actually are.
Bullshyt!!....LOL @ "they overstay their paperwork"....these people come here by the motherfukking boat loads....this clown talking about them coming over legally and shyt....get the fukk outta here!!...

And yes we do not share a border with them...but they are starting to outnumber if they do not already immigrants coming from Mexico and South America....

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I would honestly respect these Latino posters slightly more if they straight up said

"Yeah, look. There is white worship in our culture but we're not all like that". I could respect that response

But to deny it altogether :scust:

At least Asians are up front and honest about their patheticness
Don't forget:

www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/mexico-finally-recognized-its-black-citizens-but-thats-just-the-beginning_us_568d2d9ce4b0c8beacf50f6b

Mexico didn't even acknowledge the 1.4 million black mexicans living in mexico on the Census until 2014.

Ya'll really got the game fukked up out here.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Bullshyt!!....LOL @ "they overstay their paperwork"....these people come here by the motherfukking boat loads....this clown talking about them coming over legally and shyt....get the fukk outta here!!...
No. You're wrong.

If illegal latinos were coming in through the airports without visas or passports, this wouldn't be an issue.

Jamaicans can't swim here my nikka. French and Germans? Yeah. What boat rides?

Everyone except latinos comes here on temporary visas or expired green cards...but they're documented since they're "in the system"

When ICE is rounding people up, they have no idea who or how many people they're gonna get that day. Thats literally what UNDOCUMENTED means.

FrankyFourFingers

Raised in Ruins
Daps
Reppin
CA
Then don't come here without documents and somehow expect mercy. Then families won't get split apart. The government doesn't have to protect them at all, they chose to come here and take advantage of how weak border patrol is. If you really fear danger, apply for asylum, but they don't they just fly under the radar for 10, 20, 30 years and don't pay taxes. It's a drain on the system. The system doesn't even protect native black citizens, why the fukk would you expect us to feel bad for splitting families apart? Like y'all situation was forced upon you? They wasn't forced here, they came here willingly so it what it is. Apply for asylum, marry a citizen, or get someone to sponsor you. :manny:
Let me put that ring on your finger then ma

I aint trying to get deported.

:steviej:

Not yet. :whoa: Wait till after I get my kitchen remodeled and my floor tiles installed.
How come you aint get some brothas to do it for you my breh. Napoleon says they need the employment

:mjpls:

:troll:

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City
No. You're wrong.

If illegal latinos were coming in through the airports without visas or passports, this wouldn't be an issue.

Jamaicans can't swim here my nikka. French and Germans? Yeah. What boat rides?

Everyone except latinos comes here on temporary visas or expired green cards...but they're documented since they're "in the system"

When ICE is rounding people up, they have no idea who or how many people they're gonna get that day. Thats literally what UNDOCUMENTED means.
I use facts....I don't talk out my ass....
Though Hispanics make up 47% of immigrants living in the United States, immigration from Latin America has slowed, especially from Mexico.
A steep decline began in 2007, in part because of the Great Recession, explains Mark Lopez, the director of Hispanic research for the Pew Research Center. But he also points to the fact that it became more difficult to cross the border and to demographic changes in Mexico with fewer young people wanting to head north.
By 2065, Hispanics are expected to make up 31% of immigrants. Asians, on the other hand, will outnumber Hispanics and make up 38% of immigrants.