U.S. Plans New Wave Of Immigrant Deportation Raids

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Amazing how theres never fingers pointed at businesses who employ these illegal immigrants:francis:
people don't think about it rationally. if they did then immigration could actually be solved, but certain powerful entities don't want it solved. instead now it's an industry for rich cac contractors to build fences/militarize the border by using the spics as scapegoats.

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
:mjlol: Dead ass, when me and my homie moved into our apartment a few years back we rolled up to Home Depot and got 3 Mexicans to help us move. Paid em $50 each and smoked em out. Had no idea what the fukk they were saying but they worked hard as hell in that 100 degree heat :whew:

I feel bad that I did the same exact thing. There's a Home Depot out here in Elmhurst queens, and I needed some help moving my stuff and painting the walls. Seventy five dollars ( each) and a case of Pepsi :manny:.

Bobs furniture wants to have you pay extra for installation. Gave them the :childplease:

Last edited:

ridedolo

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Something to think about....asians are the largest incoming immigrants that touchdown in the US....but you never really here about them getting deported....:jbhmm:....

are they here illegally?

i do wonder why the target of immigration is always mexicans, but i never hear shyt about the russians or other eastern euros who come here and get welfare and shyt.

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City
are they here illegally?

i do wonder why the target of immigration is always mexicans, but i never hear shyt about the russians or other eastern euros who come here and get welfare and shyt.
bruh...hell yeah they are....I live in a city where it is common as fukk....

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City
Oh yeah, this definitely applies to Asian women to

My point is that white worship is just as prevalent (if not more) in Latina circles as it is in Asian circles
But that isn't true at all either...well except for the Cuban's...I'll just speak for the mexicans as I am half and know more about their way of life...they don't care for white people....I know a lot of you bruh's feel they pander to cacs but it's not like that at all...

inthebushes

Dont Hate Participate
Daps
Reppin
Byrd Gang
LoL @ this bullshyt....go to a college campus near you and you will see....
Nah breh plenty of latinas are bouncing on that pink mushroomtip these days. They replaced Asian women as the top ethnic bedwenches. :noah:
Then again everyone says Latino men hook up with pawgs too but I rarely see that and when I do the white chick is usually :flabbynsick:

Insun Park

Fukk Em
Daps
But that isn't true at all either...well except for the Cuban's...I'll just speak for the mexicans as I am half and know more about their way of life...they don't care for white people....I know a lot of you bruh's feel they pander to cacs but it's not like that at all...
You're a confused mixed race person who lacks the ability to see things objectively