U.S. Plans New Wave Of Immigrant Deportation Raids

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City
Nah breh plenty of latinas are bouncing on that pink mushroomtip these days. They replaced Asian women as the top ethnic bedwenches. :noah:
Then again everyone says Latino men hook up with pawgs too but I rarely see that and when I do the white chick is usually :flabbynsick:
Naw bruh...there was a thread on this already....and the info provided showed other wise.....black men and asian women are the two top groups that date and marry outside of their own race....

Insun Park

Fukk Em
Daps
Naw...with me being mixed I see both sides and don't lean to one....that causes me to have 0 asinine views on things...I dont know about yourself though....
Don't know what to tell you bruh. I've seen it with my own eyes. Come to Florida

White guys generally don't go for Latinas due to cultural differences though but Latinas are very much obsessed with white dudes

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City
Don't know what to tell you bruh. I've seen it with my own eyes. Come to Florida

White guys generally don't go for Latinas due to cultural differences though but Latinas are very much obsessed with white dudes
Come to the west coast and you will see what I'm talking about....the asian population is higher on this side so it may not be as prevalent where you are at....

Kobes Two Jerseys

8 or 24 best player of the era
Daps
Reppin
Fistful of jewels
Oh yeah, this definitely applies to Asian women to

My point is that white worship is just as prevalent (if not more) in Latina circles as it is in Asian circles
:mjlol: I don't know of any of my family who is with a white guy. My brother in law is Black and so is my cousins husband. Have a few half Black 2nd cousins too. White boys in our family?:russ:

DonRe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Seen this shyt happen in Corona, Queens. they sweeping up hard body. i feel for my fellow hispanics people trying to come up.

And fukk anyone who supports this shyt when the US has raped foreign countries economically, politically, and through these respective countries natural resources. Like immigrants shouldnt come here and rape this system when the opportunities of self-sustainting economies in there countries where destroyed by these greedy politicians.

Daps
Reppin
Midwest/East Coast/Tx (Now in Canada)
Come to the west coast and you will see what I'm talking about....the asian population is higher on this side so it may not be as prevalent where you are at....
More different varieties of Latina/Latino in florida than the Mexican/Salvadoran boxframes of far ass California, right next to boxframe manufacturing center, aka mexico.

Insun Park

Fukk Em
Daps
I would honestly respect these Latino posters slightly more if they straight up said

"Yeah, look. There is white worship in our culture but we're not all like that". I could respect that response

But to deny it altogether :scust:

At least Asians are up front and honest about their patheticness

Daps
Reppin
Midwest/East Coast/Tx (Now in Canada)
No shyt....why u always post obvious things?...:heh:....
Why are you comparing when it's apples and oranges? More varied culture, more intermingling...and Florida spanish jawns are WAY BETTER LOOKING...than the boxframes. Cacs fukk w/ em. I know because I lived there...THEY EVEN PAY. (for drugged out rican p*ssy)

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
Seen this shyt happen in Corona, Queens. they sweeping up hard body. i feel for my fellow hispanics people trying to come up.

And fukk anyone who supports this shyt when the US has raped foreign countries economically, politically, and through these respective countries natural resources. Like immigrants shouldnt come here and rape this system when the opportunities of self-sustainting economies in there countries where destroyed by these greedy politicians.

Corona Queens Latinos are :scusthov: and racist as Fukk. I'm not sure if those people are worth defending.

DonRe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Corona Queens Latinos are :scusthov: and racist as Fukk. I'm not sure if those people are worth defending.
Fam im dominican and know my history and know my african roots so even if they are racist, they are a by-product of imperialism and indoctrination to not only hate/have a disdain for blacks/black culture but all while accepting being raped by there white oppressors. striping them of culture, independence and resources.

So we gon to shyt on them for coming here and taking advantage of a system that took advantage of them for centuries. nah man. fukk that.

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City
Why are you comparing when it's apples and oranges? More varied culture, more intermingling...and Florida spanish jawns are WAY BETTER LOOKING...than the boxframes. Cacs fukk w/ em. I know because I lived there...THEY EVEN PAY. (for drugged out rican p*ssy)
What are you even talking about??...and what am I comparing??...please tell me?...:mjlol:...

HollowPoints2

Don Makaveli.
Daps
Reppin
East Coast
:obama:

05/12/2016 02:59 pm ET
partner-reuters-bc9d0305b024bdc51f15040ef0b6b4b6.png

Julia Edwards

WASHINGTON, May 12 (Reuters) - U.S. immigration officials are planning a month-long series of raids in May and June to deport hundreds of Central American mothers and children found to have entered the country illegally, according to sources and an internal document seen by Reuters.

The operation would likely be the largest deportation sweep targeting immigrant families by the administration of President Barack Obama this year after a similar drive over two days in January that focused on Georgia, Texas, and North Carolina.

Those raids, which resulted in the detention of 121 people, mostly women and children, sparked an outcry from immigration advocates and criticism from some Democrats, including the party’s presidential election frontrunner Hillary Clinton.

Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) has now told field offices nationwide to launch a 30-day “surge” of arrests focused on mothers and children who have already been told to leave the United States, the document seen by Reuters said. The operation would also cover minors who have entered the country without a guardian and since turned 18 years of age, the document said. Two sources confirmed the details of the plan.

The exact dates of the latest series of raids were not known and the details of the operation could change.

The operation in January marked a departure for ICE, part of the Department of Homeland Security, from one-off deportations to high-profile raids meant to deter migrants from coming to the United States.

An ICE spokeswoman said the agency does not “confirm or deny the existence of specific ongoing or future law enforcement actions.” The spokeswoman said immigrants who arrived illegally after Jan. 1, 2014 are priorities for removal.

Federal resources were strained in 2014 under a wave of illegal migrants crossing the U.S.-Mexico border, especially women and children fleeing violence in Honduras, El Salvador, and Guatemala.

The planned new raids are in response to a renewed surge of illegal entries by Central American women traveling with their children.

From October 2015 through March 2016, the U.S. Border Patrol apprehended more than 32,000 family “units,” defined as mothers and children traveling together, for crossing illegally into the United States. Over the same period in 2014-2015, there were about 14,000 such apprehensions; in 2013-2014, about 19,800.

(Graphic on immigration patterns of Central American migrants: U.S. border crisis)

Many of those apprehended for unlawful entry are put into deportation proceedings in court but do not show up for their scheduled appearance before a judge or ignore court orders to leave the country.

The surge in illegal border crossings has put Obama in a tough spot in a presidential election year in which he wants to see a fellow Democrat elected as his successor.

Obama has said criminal immigrants and those who have recently entered the country are priorities for deportation. He is regularly hammered by Republicans over the presence of more than 11 million undocumented immigrants in the country.

But Hispanic-Americans tend to vote for Democrats, who are more sympathetic to the plight of the undocumented.

Clinton raised concerns about the January raids at the time, saying they had “sown fear and division in immigrant communities.”

The presumptive Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump has pledged to build a wall along the Mexican border to prevent illegal immigration.

Homeland Security Secretary Jeh Johnson told a U.S. Senate panel in March that the January raids had helped to deter Central Americans from migrating illegally. Border Patrol reported fewer illegal entries between January and March 2016 compared to October and December 2015, but there were more apprehended than over the same time period in early 2015.

A separate document seen by Reuters said Johnson was concerned about the most recent uptick in border crossings.

Immigration advocates say they have asked Johnson to abandon plans for future raids.

“Raids are not the answer,” said Marielena Hincapie, executive director of the National Immigration Law Center, a legal aide and advocacy group for migrants.

“This is a humanitarian challenge,” she said.
Obama is 7 years too late.