U.S. Plans New Wave Of Immigrant Deportation Raids

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City
Asians, if illegal, are documented
Talk out your ass on a consistent basis bruh's....

Someone tell Donald Trump that he's picking on the wrong immigrants. Turns out that, since 2000, unauthorized immigration from Asia has grown at rates much faster than from Mexico and Central America. That's according to a new report by the Migration Policy Institute. So Trump will need to amend his ideas for "securing our nation's borders."

Kobes Two Jerseys

8 or 24 best player of the era
Daps
Reppin
Fistful of jewels
Actually, this is false.

First of all...people get deported all the time. My parents knew people form the carribbean who were here legally but overstayed visas or didn't renew their green cards and ended up getting kicked out.

But when you're documented its easier since they know who/where/what you are. Illegal europeans get booted all the time. Look at universities where even people with degrees have like 1 year to find a job or they gotta go.

If you're undocumented, you might as well double whatever estimate they say for how many illegals there are.
Suck a dikk bytch.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Suck a dikk bytch.
I see you're mad.

Just provide one of these at any border crossing or customs outpost, and we'll have no problems.

380px-Pasaporte_Mexicano.jpg

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
:mjlol::mjlol:....that didn't prove shyt....lol a you taking a while to counter your argument with that half ass article...it only talks about the chinese....I'm talking about all them asian motherfukkas.....
What's half assed?

We're talking about 80% of the illegal immigrants in this country WHICH COME FROM LATIN AMERICA and ya'll are focused on Asians, which Obama's administration has actively spoken out against illegal chinese immigrants.

Stop dodging. Theres no haven here for illegals. Period.

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City
What's half assed?

We're talking about 80% of the illegal immigrants in this country WHICH COME FROM LATIN AMERICA and ya'll are focused on Asians, which Obama's administration has actively spoken out against illegal chinese immigrants.

Stop dodging. Theres no haven here for illegals. Period.
Again...that article only brings up the chinese....thats like me brining up an article with just south american immigrants and leaving out the mexicans....keep trying red dot....

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Again...that article only brings up the chinese....thats like me brining up an article with just south american immigrants and leaving out the mexicans....keep trying red dot....
You JUST said no one talks about illegal asians.

You literally JUST said this.

No one was doing that before you did, cause this thread damn sure wasn't about them.

Which is it? :francis:

eufemism

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#uglygang
Then don't come here without documents and somehow expect mercy. Then families won't get split apart. The government doesn't have to protect them at all, they chose to come here and take advantage of how weak border patrol is. If you really fear danger, apply for asylum, but they don't they just fly under the radar for 10, 20, 30 years and don't pay taxes. It's a drain on the system. The system doesn't even protect native black citizens, why the fukk would you expect us to feel bad for splitting families apart? Like y'all situation was forced upon you? They wasn't forced here, they came here willingly so it what it is. Apply for asylum, marry a citizen, or get someone to sponsor you. :manny:

Try living in the murder capital of the world and see if you want to wait for asylum. You wouldn't be talking like that if you've lived it:heh:

My family lives that every day in El Salvador. I bet if Africans that deal with similar situations were being deported y'all wouldn't be saying shyt:camby: It's obvious you all feel threatened by Latinos and Hispanics especially with all these anti-Latino threads

Trump got y'all shook:francis: and I can't blame you tbh:yeshrug: but don't be surprised when Latinos do the same to you and throw y'all to the sharks:manny:

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City
You JUST said no one talks about illegal asians.

You literally JUST said this.

No one was doing that before you did, cause this thread damn sure wasn't about them.

Which is it? :francis:
I said why are they not being deported and you drop an article where like several dozen were deported....that is a motherfukking joke...keep trying though....

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Try living in the murder capital of the world and see if you want to wait for asylum. You wouldn't be talking like that if you've lived it:heh:

My family lives that every day in El Salvador. I bet if Africans that deal with similar situations were being deported y'all wouldn't be saying shyt:camby: It's obvious you all feel threatened by Latinos and Hispanics especially with all these anti-Latino threads

Trump got y'all shook:francis: and I can't blame you tbh:yeshrug: but don't be surprised when Latinos do the same to you and throw y'all to the sharks:manny:
Bruh, Haitians get treated like shyt, so I don't even wanna hear you talk about "african refugees"

Hell, Africans as a continent gotta fight for the same number of lotto visas that smaller countries do as a whole.

I don't wanna hear anymore bytching.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I said why are they not being deported and you drop an article where like several dozen were deported....that is a motherfukking joke...keep trying though....
They ARE being deported.

Just cause Trump got you thinking about spanish speakers (which ARE 80% of illegals BTW) doesn't mean asians ain't getting shipped out either.

But go ahead. Lets focus on the < 20% so you can ignore the fact that since you're half mexican, that means something to me.

I frankly...don't give a fukk and you won't change my mind.

You wanna come? Come legally. Get a degree, have some paper, or start a business. All good.

But don't advocate breaking the law on emotional grounds.

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps

Exactly why Trump needs to get in office to put yall back in the ghettos in San Salvador

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City
They ARE being deported.

Just cause Trump got you thinking about spanish speakers (which ARE 80% of illegals BTW) doesn't mean asians ain't getting shipped out either.

But go ahead. Lets focus on the < 20% so you can ignore the fact that since you're half mexican, that means something to me.

I frankly...don't give a fukk and you won't change my mind.

You wanna come? Come legally. Get a degree, have some paper, or start a business. All good.

But don't advocate breaking the law on emotional grounds.
show me the motherfukking receipts!...don't give me no half ass articles where only dozens of asians were deported...asians come here illegally more than latins/hispanics but like a dumbass you concentrate your hate on them....the asians are taking over the US quietly and ain't nobody saying shyt...that is 100 clown...