U.S. general predicts war with China in 2025, tells officers to get ready

Traveler

All Star
Daps
Guam's always had a big us presence similar to the Philippines untill they got too greedy. That's why u see a lot of of people from guam in the military
Bruh, they are pumping billions into Guam. It's they centerpiece of the 2nd island chain. They are building a new marine Corp base there, plus adding missile defense capabilities. I deal with this stuff daily.

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
How the fukk you predict war? Fool breaking this shyt down like two Super Bowl front runners :mjlol:

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
The military machine needs a new bad guy now that Russia been exposed as a peewee team.

Build up the Chinese threat so we can get them F35 400million aircraft rolling off the assembly line or whatever the fukk new jet

Government wants a conflict so this current generation can get battle experience. Time for the 1995 babies and onward to get some ptsd now.

Gritsngravy

Superstar
Daps
War isn’t a video game. All those things were possible during the Cold War cos there was peace.

Let me tell you a little secret: 9 European countries were neutral from the beginning of WW2 till the end despite the fact that the rest of Europe was being destroyed.

Yes, there will be people from neutral countries going to fight for either side.

Just imagine any of the axis involved in the war trying to invade a country like, say, Nigeria which has over 200million people. How are they going to pull that off when you would need about 5-10million troops? How are they going to pull it off? Nigeria doesn’t even need too many sophisticated weapons - it just needs to give everyone there AK47 & it will be a slaughterhouse.

Logistics & manpower - always think about both.
War today is different from back in the day, if they really wanted to a big power could turn Nigeria into a parking lot if the see they need to

This potentially war probably will have at least 6-9 theaters, you looking at it from a 1940s perspective, everything is on the table and I think it’s delusional to think it’s not, one way or another majority of the global population will be directly involved with the fight

Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Anxiety attacks and sugar cookies
China is building up in the Horn of Africa...They have a lot of naval activity (nuclear) and posturing for the next proposed conflict. If anything...there will be another cold war.
Most the stuff they building there has very bad infrastructure, I see most of those things breaking down

Adeptus Astartes

Loyal servant of the God-Brehmperor
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Imperium of Man
Most of you read too much propaganda. And perhaps you need to study more geography & military doctrine for context. Where are they even going to get the troops from while trying to hold more strategic axis in Europe, MENA & the Pacific? I don’t think a lot of you know the population of Africa & you must think it’s the medieval times when 1000 cacs can just pull up with cannon & guns & conquer large swathes of land.

And China has only one military base in Africa in Djibouti (US & a host of other European countries also have military bases there). Ditto Russia in Sudan.

Stop dreaming - it’s not plausible due to logistics & manpower. They will only try to recruit Africans to fight for them in other theatres like the two previous wars.
Dog, "involved" doesn't just mean troops on the ground. Africa is of strategic value. Sanctions, naval blockades, cyberattacks, etc. would likely come into play to control the raw materias coming out of Africa. As I said in another post, places in the Caribbean were involved in WW2, especially Aruba and Curacao. They were blockaded by U-boats causing widespread food shortages.

Bonk

God’s Son
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
In Da 15th
War today is different from back in the day, if they really wanted to a big power could turn Nigeria into a parking lot if the see they need to

This potentially war probably will have at least 6-9 theaters, you looking at it from a 1940s perspective, everything is on the table and I think it’s delusional to think it’s not, one way or another majority of the global population will be directly involved with the fight

:russ: A lot of you just live in a fantasy world & disconnected from reality. I don’t blame you - I blame propaganda & lack of understanding of warfare. Even Goebbels would marvel at the level of propaganda out there today.

Without nuclear bombs, how would they turn Nigeria into a parking lot? Didn’t the US & NATO use all their military might (including dirty bombs) to bomb Iraq & Afghanistan - how did that either change anything or turn either of these two countries into a parking lot?

Well, the real war started after the shock & awe & the infamous declaration of victory by the airhead, George Bush. Some of you need to read the battles in those wars & what AK47, RPGs & homemade IEDs are capable of.

Wars aren’t won from the air with bombs & missiles. You need boots on the ground. Hence manpower & logistics are the 2 most important things in wars.

[just for context cos I know reading comprehension is rare on this forum. This is just a scenario in WW3 between the West & East & trying to bring to war to Sub Saharan by invading the countries there. I’m not saying African countries can take on developed countries in a war.]

In this scenario - all the resources between the two axis would committed to the theatres where they can annihilated each other. Going over to fight over neutral spaces would be the last thing on their minds. They would look to recruit people from these spots & that’s where it will end.

Anyway, reality will hit a lot of you soon & you will realise that all these fancy trillions of dollars worth of big sophisticated machines won’t change much in a war. Wars are always going to be fought on the ground in a shooting match with troops, tanks & artillery.

We shall get there soon as Ukraine continues to take Ls on the battlefield (yes, they’re winning in modern Goebbel-esque propaganda but in reality Ukrainian western trained forces & western mercenaries are getting wrecked on the frontline by Wagner, who’re mostly Russian prisoners) - the west would continue to escalate cos it can’t afford to lose. And it will do that until all hell break loose cos Russia will end up escalating as well & move away from the current restraints it’s showing. So, let’s all keep our fingers crossed - there’s no rush.

No, only those involved in whatever axis the war is between would be involved. If you are in a neutral country - you would only be involved if you want to. The only exception is when nukes start flying. The battlegrounds are already set.

Last edited:

Bonk

God’s Son
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
In Da 15th
Dog, "involved" doesn't just mean troops on the ground. Africa is of strategic value. Sanctions, naval blockades, cyberattacks, etc. would likely come into play to control the raw materias coming out of Africa. As I said in another post, places in the Caribbean were involved in WW2, especially Aruba and Curacao. They were blockaded by U-boats causing widespread food shortages.

All those things won’t stop people in those places from leading their normal lives.

When you’re in a country that’s ’involved’ - you will be ducking bombs & you’ll get conscripted to go fight.

I’ve my reasons for picking those 2 countries but it’s not for public consumption. But we shall see as it unfolds.

bigdaddy88

The King Of Power
Daps
2025??? More like 2023 china just waiting for the u.s to be busy with Russia 100% so they can attack Taiwan in peace lol

It's gonna be a cyber,nuclear and conventional..u.s is going down but folks don't wanna see it..this Is the opportunity that both china and Russia have been looking for to change the world order