U.S. general predicts war with China in 2025, tells officers to get ready

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
I don't buy it. If you're China you just witnessed Russia's global status and army get decimated by the US State Department and military weaponry. In a war that is essentially a home game against Ukraine. The US has been on the ground in Taiwan training their military for quite some time, they're heavily armed, and while the logistics of re-supplying Taiwan will be harder than re-supplying Ukraine it's not a herculean task.

China is significantly more rational and intelligent than Russia's government. I can't imagine them risking military conflict anymore in the near term. Economic and covid concerns are too dangerous right now. And frankly even if they didn't have those issues I don't think military conflict would be their ideal approach here. They could take Taiwan without firing a shot, over time.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Nah it’s to scare the American public to give them more money. They don’t have Russia to be the big boogie man anymore because everyone knows theyre washed and normally war hungry Republicans semi-identify with them because they are sort of white, so they have to build up China which is literally surrounded by enemies even without the US there.

They will do a war game before the next major congressional bill passss that shows China will easily beat the US navy and thus we must give more money to the military!
You see it.

The US ain’t going to war with its biggest trade partner and vice versa.

Its all about giving money to the MIC.

Fill Collins

I didn't mean to verge!
Daps
I swear I seen the exact headline like 10 years ago. There’s always a boogeyman to prop up military spending.
As a child/preteen, because of the news cycle at the time, I was convinced that China put lead in everything to weaken the population :mjlol:

If it wasn't China, it'd be Salafis, Russians, Iranians, or North Koreans as far as popular geopolitics go

Not a tinfoil nerd though, but neoliberalism and its' propaganda is not cool, whether it's Reagan-style or Deng Xiaoping-style

MrLogic

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cash
That's what the power in America wants.

He just getting us ready or just trying to get more money

they aint getting any new recruits talking like that though

CouldntBeMeTho

Gul DuCat
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dog Shooting Squad Of Islamabad
While I don't think it's accurate, it's not a crazy prediction. Best to prepare for them, since obviously Russia can't hang with us. China is really our only true threat outside of nukes.

When's the last time china declared a offensive war on someone btw. Because i think it's been a long time

the elastic

livin' outside of the matrix
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the bay/norcal
We all fighting, ain’t no escaping
:usure:

2HHWNYLE4BDCXOCPTDTZGMXLHE.png