U.S. general predicts war with China in 2025, tells officers to get ready

Vandelay

Life is absurd. Lean into it.
Daps
Reppin
Phi Chi Connection
Question -

If the US Navy tries to blockade China and threatens regime survival, why wouldn’t China nuke you?
Where did I say the US would blockade China? I said the opposite.

I said European and US capital would switch hands. Its slowly happening right now without military intervention. They are literally canceling citizenship for Chinese and Americans who are contributing any value-added services or manufacturing for any company connected to their military. And multinational organizations like mine, have clauses built into their corplan for "geopolitical reasonings"

The US will pull capital out and focus on supplying Taiwan with military equipment to fight against China. And I promise you, China wouldn't do a damn thing about the US, Europe, Japan, South Korea, India, and Australia supplying Taiwan.

Last edited:

85 East

DJ D'eeznuts
Daps
China is playing the long game.
China doesn't have enough corn to feed its live stock. Enough wheat to feed its people, or enough fertilizer to grow crops. China now has a rapidly declining population. The have also killed anyone who can cone up with decent ideas outside of serving Xi. China could make a move for Venezuela. That might be there only option, but it's looking more and more like China backed themselves and Russia into a corner.

Gritsngravy

Superstar
Daps
I think you need to read more about military war games. Developed countries don’t go to war without conducting numerous war games & exploring every scenario. And none them include Africa in their war games apart from the nodes & places I alluded to.

Portugal & Ireland for example were neutral during WW2 & despite the war destroying everyone around them - it didn’t get to them. So, yes, you can be neutral & stay neutral.

Dropping all those bombs won’t change anything (unless you drop nukes), apart from killing a few people relative to the population & destroying some infrastructures. Since the example in this context is 200million in Nigeria - you’ll still need those 5-10million boots on the ground to do anything effective. And Nigeria does have a very bad terrain for war apart from the middle region, which is mostly savanna. A huge part of the northern region is covered by desert. Once you get past the savanna region - it’s mostly rain forest. And the southern region where the oil resource is, is mostly creeks.

The US did a lot of war games about going to capture the oil resource rich area in southern Nigeria when Nigeria was under a dictator in the 90s in case the country were to become engulfed in a civil war. And all the scenarios were negative due to the terrain. Something for you to ponder on.

As far as I know, Iraq & Afghanistan aren’t parking lot. Or are they? Afghanistan still has hundreds of billions worth of American military equipment parked up in there with Taliban ruling the country. And Iraq is still functioning.
Is Iraq and Afghanistan stable self sustaining countries? Is everything good there since the bombs really didn’t do anything in your opinion? Do they have the means to rebuild destroyed infrastructure?

You keep talking around the point and for whatever reason keep bringing up some scenario which Nigeria is invaded by a power

This whole conversation is hypothetical but my point is what happens if one side tries to set up ports on some costal african country, what happens if one side uses they relationship with one particular country to conduct missions, what happens when already hostile opposition pick sides and uses the war as an opportunity to set shyt off
And this logic goes for all countries not just African ones, maybe countries like Greenland become neutral but even then that’s not a guarantee

Bonk

God’s Son
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
In Da 15th
Sub-Saharan Africa was a battleground in the First and Second World War.

A handful of countries in East Africa (which I already alluded to) does mean the whole of Sub Saharan Africa. Everywhere else was peaceful.

Since most of you want to keep dragging it whilst feigning ignorance, let me repeat what I said again: apart from North Africa (due to the Mediterranean) & East Africa (and probably some coastal countries) - most countries in Africa won’t be involved.

BTW, more Africans fought in Europe & in the jungles of Burma than the skirmishes for positioning/control between colonial powers in East Africa. All the real battles on the African continent happened in North Africa.

Nkrumah Was Right

Superstar
Daps
A handful of countries in East Africa (which I already alluded to) does mean the whole of Sub Saharan Africa. Everywhere else was peaceful.

Since most of you want to keep dragging it whilst feigning ignorance, let me repeat what I said again: apart from North Africa (due to the Mediterranean) & East Africa (and probably some coastal countries) - most countries in Africa won’t be involved.

BTW, more Africans fought in Europe & in the jungles of Burma than the skirmishes for positioning/control between colonial powers in East Africa. All the real battles on the African continent happened in North Africa.

Again, you’re wrong.

Battles were fought in present day Cameroon, Namibia, Tanzania and Togo during WW1

Each time we tell you you’re wrong, you keep backtracking

:mjgrin:

Bonk

God’s Son
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
In Da 15th
Again, you’re wrong. Battles were fought in present day Cameroon, Namibia, Tanzania and Togo during WW1 Each time we tell you you’re wrong, you keep backtracking :mjgrin:

Agree you’re a low IQ having idiot & an educated illiterate.

Googling without understanding what battleground entails & context doesn’t negate the fact that you’re a vacuous airhead.

How about list all these battles & combatants involved.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Again, you’re wrong.

Battles were fought in present day Cameroon, Namibia, Tanzania and Togo during WW1

Each time we tell you you’re wrong, you keep backtracking

:mjgrin:
people straight up aren't taught about Namibia and the rest of the bloody fighting in Africa as a result of the League of Nations fukkery

before and around WW2, africa saw some of the worst fighting in the world

Daps
China doesn't have enough corn to feed its live stock. Enough wheat to feed its people, or enough fertilizer to grow crops. China now has a rapidly declining population. The have also killed anyone who can cone up with decent ideas outside of serving Xi. China could make a move for Venezuela. That might be there only option, but it's looking more and more like China backed themselves and Russia into a corner.

Not to mention that Covid is currently ravaging their population, way worse than what happened to us in the US.

How are you gonna play the long game when your population is sickly, aged out, no food, no ingenuity, no nothing. They ain't playing the long game. They are on a downward spiral.

Coli brehs is brainwashed.

Bonk

God’s Son
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
In Da 15th
This is example of ‘African Battleground’ this clown is alluding to in WW1:

Battle of Cameroon

Opposing forces​

Kamerun had a garrison of about 1,000 German soldiers supported by about 3,000 African troops. British forces included the Nigeria and Gold Coast Regiments of the West African Frontier Force, and eventually Indian and British troops.

:russ:

The same was applicable in most of the handful of pockets were the colonial powers were fighting for control of colonies. More people were dying every hour at the real theatres of war.

How does this skirmish in context of a global war mean battleground? There are too many fakkits on this forum that like looking for brownie points.

Nkrumah Was Right

Superstar
Daps
Not to mention that Covid is currently ravaging their population, way worse than what happened to us in the US.

How are you gonna play the long game when your population is sickly, aged out, no food, no ingenuity, no nothing. They ain't playing the long game. They are on a downward spiral.

I think rumours of the death of China are exaggerated.

Even if China's population falls below 1 billion this century, they will still outnumber Americans, and there's no slowdown in the increase of living standards or the productivity of Chinese people.

By 2050 when there's 1.3 billion Chinese instead of 1.4 billion Chinese, they will still be a nuclear power, the size of a continent and likely the world's largest economy by then.

Nkrumah Was Right

Superstar
Daps
This is example of ‘African Battleground’ this clown is alluding to in WW1:

Battle of Cameroon

Opposing forces​

Kamerun had a garrison of about 1,000 German soldiers supported by about 3,000 African troops. British forces included the Nigeria and Gold Coast Regiments of the West African Frontier Force, and eventually Indian and British troops.

:russ:

The same was applicable in most of the handful of pockets were the colonial powers were fighting for control of colonies. More people were dying every hour at the real theatres of war.

How does this skirmish in context of a global war mean battleground? There are too many fakkits on this forum that like looking for brownie points.

You said this:
Both world wars weren’t proxy wars - they were conventional wars. And African involvement didn’t go past willing Africans who were recruited from the colonies as cannon fodders to fight in North Africa, Europe & Asia and the battles fought in North Africa. And yes, there were no battlegrounds in sub Saharan Africa. The next one is also going to be the same.

You're wrong. Can't you admit you're wrong? For example, see the link below:

African theatre of World War I - Wikipedia

Nigerians have a big problem with admitting their wrongs. They're just inherently weird, arrogant people.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Read this the other day…

Dude just says his “gut” feeling… which means he’s really just pulling it out of his ass

It wasn’t based off anything substantial. Whether he will be right or wrong time will tell but as of now he’s just as clueless/knowledgeable as the average person at his rank

85 East

DJ D'eeznuts
Daps

Could lead them to say fukk it though and go all out in an attack. Nothing to lose. Either way, China is so fukked atm. But, let's not forget that the world's entire commerce is tied up in China. So if China falls, the rest of us are a little f ucked. Plus they have a fukking energy crisis atm, which is also bad... Nothing good here at all. And fukk all the vovid deniers. This is all Xi and Trumps fault.