U.S. general predicts war with China in 2025, tells officers to get ready

Rembrandt

the artist
Daps
Reppin
Villa Diodati
unless apple, google, amazon, and microsoft say there's going to be a war, there isn't going to be a fukking war

the american government and its political machine is owned by corporations. corporations, in general, gain nothing from war.

proxy wars might happen, like the one in syria, but nuclear armed countries will not fight each other. this is sensationalist garbage

Lmao, literally none of these companies would say there's going to be a war. There isn't even a precedent for it - it makes 0 sense for a public company to saber rattle

And if we're being honest, 3/4 of those companies are so intertwined with the government and 1/4 is just secret about it considering how public they are about security and how quickly that gets "hacked" when convenient

But I'm also on the side of WW3 with USA and friends vs China/Russia/NK/Iran/etc to be overblown in terms of damage to us

Dynamite James

The Main attraction
Daps
Reppin
You know
unless apple, google, amazon, and microsoft say there's going to be a war, there isn't going to be a fukking war

the american government and its political machine is owned by corporations. corporations, in general, gain nothing from war.

proxy wars might happen, like the one in syria, but nuclear armed countries will not fight each other. this is sensationalist garbage
Be delusional Brehs

Rembrandt

the artist
Daps
Reppin
Villa Diodati
Trust me, breh.

Just keep yourself updated - the US is deploying its largest fleet of aircraft to Germany since NATO was created in June. Axis & alliances are already being formed.

Anyway, by the time it kicks off - I’d be in Namibia or Aruba smoking fat Cubans in Hawaiian shirts - with big booty bytches twerking on my dikk.:myman:

You can get drafted to go fight in WW1-esque trenches in brutal weather. The white man’s war isn’t my war.

Lmaooooooooooo @ Africa not being involved in a WW3 scenario.

Bonk

God’s Son
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
In Da 15th
Lmaooooooooooo @ Africa not being involved in a WW3 scenario.

It wasn’t involved in the 1st 2 & apart from the coastal countries & hot spots in the Mediterranean & East Africa - it won’t be involved for the most part in the next one.

Most of it would be fought in Europe, MENA & the Pacific.

Adeptus Astartes

Loyal servant of the God-Brehmperor
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Imperium of Man
It wasn’t involved in the 1st 2 & apart from the coastal countries & hot spots in the Mediterranean & East Africa - it won’t be involved for the most part in the next one.

Most of it would be fought in Europe, MENA & the Pacific.
Highly doubt that. Russia and China are building interests all over Africa. No way in hell they aren't going to be involved in an "east/west" conflict. I'd think South America would be a better bet for avoiding conflict.

Paradoxx

All Star
Daps
It’s seems that everyone keeps forgetting that America and China are both nuclear states? There will never be a head to head war because that’s literally the end of the world.

We’re just going to have another proxy war and I have my bets on any of the countries in South America.

Gritsngravy

Superstar
Daps
WW3 has already started & things will escalate by Autumn this year.

Israeli is currently bombing Iran & the next few weeks should be interesting. But Autumn is when things will unravel & get more interesting.
Yea, the energy seems off, Ukraine was just the first domino
People better hope China tries to play the long game and not take they shot now

Pure Water

Superstar
Daps
A direct war where we attack each others mainland? I don't see it.

Now a battle over Taiwan. I can definitely see that happening after we come to a point where we can shift an acceptable rate of manufacturing from China and secure chip making facilities in North America.

OperationNumbNutts

Superstar
Daps
The dumbest thing America could do is go to war with China. They manufacture just about everything on our store shelves. Have folks already forgotten doctors and nurses were short on personal protective equipment during the early Covid days because China was slow shipping them? My guess is the defense industry needs a new boogeyman to keep the checks flowing.