U.S. and Cuba in talks to do a swap involving Assata Shakur

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
The difference or minor glimmer of hope is that unlike Jamaica, Cuba actually has industries. Jamaica barely even has manufacturing now. It will get worse btu I dont think as terrible as Jamaica

By the time that is about to happen I think the Feds will have succeeded in shutting down Backpage...which will make your theory be even more devastating. So we will probably have like 50 thots in cities around the country selling azz on random streets on a nightly basis..

JAMAICA did have industries like the BAUXITE INDUSTRY at one point it was the largest producer of bauxite in the western hemisphere till the JLP party funded by right wing movements in America allowed multinational companies come in and rape the industry and outsource the work elsewhere...

well social media will as it has done already substitute for Backpage.....

dating sites like TAGGED.COM and ONLINEBOOTYCALL...got plenty of hoes on there selling azz...

so that won't disrupt anything.... cause PUZZY is like DRUGS it sells itself :manny:

and exotic azz is always in demand ..it's the high grade of PUZZY.....

:mjcry: still pissed off I lost that number to that fine azz Cuban lady who worked at a parts store in Georgia and gave me the meanest head job I could remember

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
JAMAICA did have industries like the BAUXITE INDUSTRY at one point it was the largest producer of bauxite in the western hemisphere till the JLP party funded by right wing movements in America allowed multinational companies come in and rape the industry and outsource the work elsewhere...

well social media will as it has done already substitute for Backpage.....

dating sites like TAGGED.COM and ONLINEBOOTYCALL...got plenty of hoes on there selling azz...

so that won't disrupt anything.... cause PUZZY is like DRUGS it sells itself :manny:

and exotic azz is always in demand ..it's the high grade of PUZZY.....

:mjcry: still pissed off I lost that number to that fine azz Cuban lady who worked at a parts store in Georgia and gave me the meanest head job I could remember

Go on...

Pitfalls0117

Invokana Trump
Daps
Reppin
NJ->BOS->DC
@JudgeJoeGorilla I been warned you about this shyt in that other thread of yours. I told you that they would try to snatch her up by official internationally sanctioned means but if not best believe they have greasier (read: illegal [then again, not that they give a fukk about this or ever have]) methods for recapturing her.

The US will do whatever dirty tricks it needs to steal assata back. I've heard from reliable sources that since Obama announced he was opening relations with Cuba back in December 2014, assata has gone off the grid within Cuba. She used to be out and about all the time--she was literally in the phonebook--but now is semi underground.

Politically like minded people in the US need to come together and support assata, she has given her life and more than we can imagine for us and doesn't deserve this evil, these pigs in her life.

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
@JudgeJoeGorilla I been warned you about this shyt in that other thread of yours. I told you that they would try to snatch her up by official internationally sanctioned means but if not best believe they have greasier (read: illegal [then again, not that they give a fukk about this or ever have]) methods for recapturing her.

The US will do whatever dirty tricks it needs to steal assata back. I've heard from reliable sources that since Obama announced he was opening relations with Cuba back in December 2014, assata has gone off the grid within Cuba. She used to be out and about all the time--she was literally in the phonebook--but now is semi underground.

Politically like minded people in the US need to come together and support assata, she has given her life and more than we can imagine for us and doesn't deserve this evil, these pigs in her life.
I will say you were right. Still, Fidel promised she would be US proof in Cuba. If they do bring her back and rearrest her, expect backlash from the Black community. Assata Shakur is a hero of mine. The cop from what I heard was a corrupt pig anyway.

Daps
Reppin
#RIP Kobe
Obama is a politician. Obama never gave a shyt that Blacks elevated him to demigod status. If Obama brings Assata back I can't wait to what the "hoteps" and Black women say LOL

this hotep dont fukk with gay biracial men that claim to be black . not all of us are sleep

KamalaJones

Banned
Daps
I will say you were right. Still, Fidel promised she would be US proof in Cuba. If they do bring her back and rearrest her, expect backlash from the Black community. Assata Shakur is a hero of mine. The cop from what I heard was a corrupt pig anyway.

Blacklash from Black people is meaningless. We, Black people, have shot our political load. We're politically irrelevant now. We're the last economically and Hispanics are a more relevant group politically and economically than we are. The Democrats know Black people when we had the opportunity wouldn't leverage our votes and that we won't vote Republican. So, what are Blacks to do if Assata is brought back to the U.S.? March?

Daps
Reppin
#RIP Kobe
Blacklash from Black people is meaningless. We, Black people, have shot our political load. We're politically irrelevant now. We're the last economically and Hispanics are a more relevant group politically and economically than we are. The Democrats know Black people when we had the opportunity wouldn't leverage our votes and that we won't vote Republican. So, what are Blacks to do if Assata is brought back to the U.S.? March?

nikkas gonna be like , who the hell is Assata Shakur ? Is 2Pac back ? :dwillhuh:

SirReginald

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
I'm not gonna say this publicly because :mjpls:feds may be watching, unrest chaos could happen. Lots of new age Black folk idolize Assata.

SirReginald

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
Well, I could care less about Assata and I won't lost any sleep over her. If Obama is able to bring her back to the U.S. I'll have more respect for Obama.
:what: she doesn't belong in prison. Assata didn't even shoot the cop. She deserves to be free.