U.S. and Cuba in talks to do a swap involving Assata Shakur

Daps
Reppin
#RIP Kobe
I think most know that she was a step aunt of Tupac. Mutulu was Pacs step dad (Assatas) brother. Plus, if I'm not mistaken she took on the name to pay homage to Mutulu.

you have high expectations breh . most of my age group (millenials) focused on ass, Snapchat , and Summer 16 . Maybe you older folk

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
you have high expectations breh . most of my age group (millenials) focused on ass, Snapchat , and Summer 16 . Maybe you older folk
I'm 21 breh, I've seen young Black women and men my age rocking Angela Davis, Assata Shakur, and Black Panthers shirts. Mainly africenric brehs and brehettes, but still.

Daps
Reppin
#RIP Kobe
If Assata was a nobody I'd be concerned. But, she'll have a great legal team and international media will be all over her case. She'll be fine.

A great legal team ? international media?

maaaaan wtf is the good in all that when they can just kill her and tell us she overdosed on Fentanyl like Prince? ??

SirReginald

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
If Assata was a nobody I'd be concerned. But, she'll have a great legal team and international media will be all over her case. She'll be fine.
Our country system is so corrupt I wouldn't want to take the chance. International leftwing media would probably be fair, but not establishment American media.

KamalaJones

Banned
Daps
A great legal team ? international media?

maaaaan wtf is the good in all that when they can just kill her and tell us she overdosed on Fentanyl like Prince? ??

If Assata was really important she would be dead already. Man, I ain't losing no sleep over that woman. Black folks need to be worried about getting money and taking care of our families.

Daps
Reppin
#RIP Kobe
If Assata was really important she would be dead already. Man, I ain't losing no sleep over that woman. Black folks need to be worried about getting money and taking care of our families.

and all that money and family shyt wont save you if ya heart aint light as a feather
Black folks need to be worried about getting money , family , and KEMETIC SPIRITUALITY .
that Jesus bs sending a lot of black folks to "Hell"

KamalaJones

Banned
Daps
and all that money and family shyt wont save you if ya heart aint light as a feather
Black folks need to be worried about getting money , family , and KEMETIC SPIRITUALITY .
that Jesus bs sending a lot of black folks to "Hell"

Kemetic spirituality? SMH

SirReginald

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
She could go to Russia :manny: US doesn't have a treaty there. Many have escaped there. Or she could go to Portugal. We don't have a treaty with them either.