U.S. and Cuba in talks to do a swap involving Assata Shakur

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
Can you people read? :mindblown: It's Christie that's all about this, not Obama. The first words in the article are "Hillary is fine with Obama opening up Cuba without return of cop killer". Reading is fundamental people :snoop:

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
Can you people read? :mindblown: It's Christie that's all about this, not Obama. The first words in the article are "Hillary is fine with Obama opening up Cuba without return of cop killer". Reading is fundamental people :snoop:
Um, can you read? The "Hillary is fine with Obama opening up Cuba without return of cop killer" is a hyperlink to a separate article that was written in March.

DrBanneker

Space is the Place
Daps
Reppin
Figthing borg at Wolf 359
Why are Ethiopia sell outs.
:lupe:
I've heard other brothers & sisters make similar comments but I never pressed as to why.

@KidStranglehold can you break this down for me? Or maybe make an Ethiopian history thread to break it down if you don't mind? Every Rasta breh/brehettes I asked about this hit the
:whoa::whoa::whoa:

They aren't talking about Ethiopians as a whole or even Emperor Haile Selassie, rather the modern government starting with Zenawi has consistently caped for US interests in Africa and Africom. I can't be totally mad since they want that investment but they boot boots on the ground in Somalia and shyt for the 'war on terror' and are rumored to be funding groups in Sudan, South Sudan, and maybe other places. In other words, they would turn Assata or anyone else, over in a heartbeat.

MajorVitaman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang (formerly Eastcoastnaga)
They aren't talking about Ethiopians as a whole or even Emperor Haile Selassie, rather the modern government starting with Zenawi has consistently caped for US interests in Africa and Africom. I can't be totally mad since they want that investment but they boot boots on the ground in Somalia and shyt for the 'war on terror' and are rumored to be funding groups in Sudan, South Sudan, and maybe other places. In other words, they would turn Assata or anyone else, over in a heartbeat.

Ok thanks for breaking it down for me. I'll rep you when the feature comes back
:salute:

MewTwo

Freeing Pokemon From Their Masters Since 1996
Daps
Reppin
Cerulean Cave
These white supremacists are sick in the head. She committed those crimes a long time ago. She has been living peacefully without incident in Cuba. Let it go.

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
That's what she BEEN should have done. I would've have went to either Brazil, Mexico, a country in Africa(a one that is anti-West) or a country in the Middle East. Cuba is right under the monster that is the USA. Them getting her back was almost inevitable.
Zimbabwe, Congo, she could easily slip into one of the smaller countries like Benin who the hell would care there, do they even have a system to track her down, highly doubt it. If she doesn't want to go that far, there's always Belize around the corner. It's not that hard to get illegal paper work in these countries and make a new identity.

Daps
Reppin
Iowa
HEY UPDATED !!!

Cuban officials won’t extradite 2 American fugitives who fled to Cuba after allegedly killing cops

The Associated Press
Friday, June 10, 2016, 6:32 PM

Cuban officials won’t extradite American fugitives

The most prominent is Assata Shakur, who is on the FBI’s list of most-wanted terrorists. She broke out of a prison where she was serving a conviction for murdering a New Jersey state trooper. She was regularly spotted in Havana after fleeing to Cuba but has not been seen in public in recent years.