U.S. and Cuba in talks to do a swap involving Assata Shakur

KamalaJones

Banned
Daps
I think this guy is misinformed on our system. Don't hold it against him I was naive like him once on issues such as these.

LOL @ naive. I'm a lawyer and a proud Capitalist. I was once a "pro-Black" and I read Assata's book many moons ago. With that said if she can be brought to the U.S. I have no problem with it. None.

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
LOL @ naive. I'm a lawyer and a proud Capitalist. I was once a "pro-Black" and I read Assata's book many moons ago. With that said if she can be brought to the U.S. I have no problem with it. None.
Okay, if you are why would you want her to return? She would NOT get a fair trial. It's better if she escapes and live her last days in peace.

KamalaJones

Banned
Daps
lol are you gay like that half breed too ? :dame:

See what you just said is what embarrasses me as a Black person. You ask me if I'm gay as if that's an insult. It's not an insult to me. And, then Black folks are the main ones complaining yet we won't get ourselves together politically like the gays and buy off politicians. Don't try to crack on me, don't try to crack on gay people because the joke is on us. We're the damn joke.

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
@JudgeJoeGorilla I been warned you about this shyt in that other thread of yours. I told you that they would try to snatch her up by official internationally sanctioned means but if not best believe they have greasier (read: illegal [then again, not that they give a fukk about this or ever have]) methods for recapturing her.

The US will do whatever dirty tricks it needs to steal assata back. I've heard from reliable sources that since Obama announced he was opening relations with Cuba back in December 2014, assata has gone off the grid within Cuba. She used to be out and about all the time--she was literally in the phonebook--but now is semi underground.

Politically like minded people in the US need to come together and support assata, she has given her life and more than we can imagine for us and doesn't deserve this evil, these pigs in her life.

Good to know..hopefully she's already roll bounced or getting ready to bounce outta there.

Losttribe

[Formerly Blackking]
Daps
See what you just said is what embarrasses me as a Black person. You ask me if I'm gay as if that's an insult. It's not an insult to me. And, then Black folks are the main ones complaining yet we won't get ourselves together politically like the gays and buy off politicians. Don't try to crack on me, don't try to crack on gay people because the joke is on us. We're the damn joke.
Doesn't embarrass me,,
Certain sub cultures have collective general views.
Also, we don't have to be like any fake minority group to get ahead... we've made considerable progress considering all factors , challenges, and the time frame.

You really sound foolish and over zealous saying that you wouldn't have an issue with Assata being sent back. Not to mention, you sound naive and dumb as fukk because this is more symbolic. It's not going to really satisfy anything besides a gesture to bring her back at this point, ,,, and it's a huge spit in the face of a corrupted system and her avoiding capture this long is also symbology.