U.S. and Cuba in talks to do a swap involving Assata Shakur

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
No, I'm not surprised. I talked and heard other folks say this usa/cuba relationship was kinda funny and there is something behind it.

CAPITILISIM

THAT'S WHAT'S BEHIND IT :manny:

CUBA WANTS TO EAT NOW...SO ALL THIER IDEALS WILL BE THROWN OUT THE WINDOW

CRIME ABOUT TO GO THREW THE ROOF NOW..CUBA NOT ONLY WILL BE A NEW POPULAR RESORT DESTINATION

IT WILL BECOME ANOTHER "NARCO" STATE JUST LIKE MEXICO, CUBA and every other "puppet" who gets handled by the Globalists and american policy

over 50 years ago...CASTRO KICKED OUT THE MAFIA

NOW THE MAFIA has returned in the form of CORPORATIONS AND CREDITORS

:to:

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
CAPITILISIM

THAT'S WHAT'S BEHIND IT :manny:

CUBA WANTS TO EAT NOW...SO ALL THIER IDEALS WILL BE THROWN OUT THE WINDOW

CRIME ABOUT TO GO THREW THE ROOF NOW..CUBA NOT ONLY WILL BE A NEW POPULAR RESORT DESTINATION

IT WILL BECOME ANOTHER "NARCO" STATE JUST LIKE MEXICO, CUBA and every other "puppet" who gets handled by the Globalists and american policy

over 50 years ago...CASTRO KICKED OUT THE MAFIA

NOW THE MAFIA has returned in the form of CORPORATIONS AND CREDITORS

:to:

Its basically gonna be another Jamaica. No offense to Jamaicans.

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
That's what she BEEN should have done. I would've have went to either Brazil, Mexico, a country in Africa(a one that is anti-West) or a country in the Middle East. Cuba is right under the monster that is the USA. Them getting her back was almost inevitable.

No Mexico is too racist and reckless. At least with Cuba she could find common ground with Black Cubans.

And Obama is a clown. Like I said in the other thread if he does this I will forever hold it against him.

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
Its basically gonna be another Jamaica. No offense to Jamaicans.

bingo!!!.....it's gonna be another CABANA COUNTRY aka BANANA REPUBLIC with low paying jobs and crime thru the roof

with it's natural resources which include the women (sex trafficking) exploited

you bout to see a whole bunch of Cuban dopeboys and Cuban Thots selling azz on backpage... :snoop:

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
bingo!!!.....it's gonna be another CABANA COUNTRY aka BANANA REPUBLIC with low paying jobs and crime thru the roof

you bout to see a whole bunch of Cuban dopeboys and Cuban Thots selling azz on backpage... :snoop:

Yep. And you're sadly going to see Cuban culture like Santeria(which I love) commercially appreciated while Cubans like Afro-Cubans don't even receive a dime from it. And the you're going to see the return of those racist white Cubans from Miami.

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

The difference or minor glimmer of hope is that unlike Jamaica, Cuba actually has industries. Jamaica barely even has manufacturing now. It will get worse btu I dont think as terrible as Jamaica

By the time that is about to happen I think the Feds will have succeeded in shutting down Backpage...which will make your theory be even more devastating. So we will probably have like 50 thots in cities around the country selling azz on random streets on a nightly basis..