iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
I mean............

531901_491065434286553_976455928_n.jpg

This is her ex....

54h4hanp6i.jpg

fukked up hairline, pushing maybe 5'7", George Washington wooden teeth, rocking daisy dukes and looking like half a faq :russ:
aw hell naw :why:

DonRe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Fam she bad no doubt but there are very attainable women who are bad as fukk. Maybe not her specifically but she aint badder than them other hoes.

And a little known secret, the p*ssy is the SAME relatively speaking.

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
because i work hard and play the game honest....I follow the lords commandments for the most part....but nikkas that cheat get everything....its all good tho, the most high got something better all the good dudes out here....

anyway back in the day u could get a women like this by being honorable but thanks to feminism its impossible useless you're some big football playing c00n....
Everything on the outside is not what it might be on the inside.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Clearly I said looks play an important role, but if your looks are the ONLY thing you have to bring to the table unless your man is rich/wealthy and can afford to hire help that long term relationship or marriage isn't going to work out, especially if you guys have kids. Looks will pull a man in, but it's not what keeps him around especially when he has other options. In ancient China small feet were seen as attractive. Women would bind their feet to make them small. The thing is that they suffered a lot of pain, AND they usually married men with money and resources. Those men could afford to hire servants, and etc while the wife sat around looking pretty until her feet healed.
No offense but why did you quote me in the first place if you basically telling me things I already said? I know that stuff you said and I'm certain I said that already just not as in detail as you did. If I didn't my bad but I already know this stuff and I'm not debating it just saying without looks that other shyt don't matter period unless dude done/has no options himself.

GodinDaFlesh

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Godverse
Breh I'm with you Dr. X. I'm not settling for anything less than a dime. I didn't work hard and put up with all this bullshyt to end up with an average chick. Get the Spouse You Deserve. :jawalrus: