U ever seen a bytch so bad that it just make u dislike her

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Nah, I have to disagree with that. Based on what I have seen from older generations (In my family and other families) of course a woman's looks came into play, but there were other things that women learned when it came to making their man happy (being respectful, king, nurturing, supportive,knowing when to submit, and etc), and keeping a good home (cooking actual meals, keeping a very clean house, sewing (I know it's old fashioned), budgeting, and etc). Of course there were things men could do that women learned to do too. Basically being attractive does play a role, but it wasn't what made one a good wife and mother. Maybe I look at it different because I want to be a wife and mother. I guess if one never wants to be a wife and mother, husband and father, or in a long term relationship then this wouldn't apply to them.
No shyt they do the other stuff you mentioned but a woman's biggest draw is still her looks for most guys. Nobody care about that other shyt if she don't look attractive to him period unless we talking clown dudes. That's why the chick that look good can mess with a dude that's levels above her quicker than the opposite because that's what their main draw is. It don't have nothing to with some being a wife and mother if you don't look good. Like I said nobody going to care if you cook and all that other shyt if you out here looking like who done it.

• Dap
Reactions: Yup
Daps
because i work hard and play the game honest....I follow the lords commandments for the most part....but nikkas that cheat get everything....its all good tho, the most high got something better all the good dudes out here....

anyway back in the day u could get a women like this by being honorable but thanks to feminism its impossible useless you're some big football playing c00n....
In that case I follow all the rules also. I deserve a nice 6"3 mocha skin cardiologist that doesn't cheat , is funny , no kids, visually stimulating, that lets me buy all the Burberry and Goyard that my heart desires. Where is he?:sadcam:

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
In that case I follow all the rules also. I deserve a nice 6"3 mocha skin cardiologist that doesn't cheat , is funny , no kids, visually stimulating, that lets me buy all the Burberry and Goyard that my heart desires. Where is he?:sadcam:
hes coming.....ima start a movement

GET THE SPOUSE YOU DESERVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

coli need to join this...fukk settling

#teamgetthespousethatyoudeserve

Last edited:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Lol I'm not sad. Quite happy in fact. You can get so much more fulfillment out of life when you're not constantly consumed by the opposite sex or the same sex depending on your preference.

You should try it. It may help with your issues.

This!

You get much more accomplish, and have time to focus on yourself and mature.

But once you get a taste again its a wrap :wow:

agnosticlady

AL loves da kids : )
Daps
No shyt they do the other stuff you mentioned but a woman's biggest draw is still her looks for most guys. Nobody care about that other shyt if she don't look attractive to him period unless we talking clown dudes. That's why the chick that look good can mess with a dude that's levels above her quicker than the opposite because that's what their main draw is. It don't have nothing to with some being a wife and mother if you don't look good. Like I said nobody going to care if you cook and all that other shyt if you out here looking like who done it.

Clearly I said looks play an important role, but if your looks are the ONLY thing you have to bring to the table unless your man is rich/wealthy and can afford to hire help that long term relationship or marriage isn't going to work out, especially if you guys have kids. Looks will pull a man in, but it's not what keeps him around especially when he has other options. In ancient China small feet were seen as attractive. Women would bind their feet to make them small. The thing is that they suffered a lot of pain, AND they usually married men with money and resources. Those men could afford to hire servants, and etc while the wife sat around looking pretty until her feet healed.

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This!

You get much more accomplish, and have time to focus on yourself and mature.

:ufdup: trying to spit G on the low my nikka...dont be trying to manipulate coli women...

yup im a playa hater

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
@Malta see what you did :heh:

I mean............

531901_491065434286553_976455928_n.jpg

10612767_749774578415636_4832717585653715636_n.jpg

This is her ex....

54h4hanp6i.jpg

fukked up hairline, pushing maybe 5'7", George Washington wooden teeth, rocking daisy dukes and looking like half a faq :russ:

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:aicmon: im not hating...its all good

if u wanna be a nun thats up to u
Thanks and I still suggest you try it.

This!

You get much more accomplish, have time to focus on yourself and mature.

Yep. I'm getting a lot more done now and having fun too. Maybe in a year or two, I'll rethink my position.

Lol @ the last sentence. I'm not going to let that happen.