U ever seen a bytch so bad that it just make u dislike her

Daps
Reppin
flowerpots
:dahell:Damn what's with all the personal questions hoe? Didn't i tell you to shut up.
stop quoting me you little gremlin :dahell:

No not really but I did just recently stop taking birth control so I think that may have something to do with it.
It'll prob take a while for your hormones to get right :yes:

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No not really but I did just recently stop taking birth control so I think that may have something to do with it.
u seem sad:to: u should get out and enjoy the life and get some D....all asexual ppl are miserable

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
u seem sad:to: u should get out and enjoy the life and get some D....all asexual ppl are miserable

Lol I'm not sad. Quite happy in fact. You can get so much more fulfillment out of life when you're not constantly consumed by the opposite sex or the same sex depending on your preference.

You should try it. It may help with your issues.

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lol I'm not sad. Quite happy in fact. You can get so much more fulfillment out of life when you're not constantly consumed by the opposite sex or the same sex depending on your preference.

You should try it. It may help with your issues.
:scust: we got a name for asexual men

....its called homo

agnosticlady

AL loves da kids : )
Daps
Sounds good but everybody on both sides playing their traditional parts even if they say they don't like it. Men working on getting money/status whole women mainly working on their looks ain't nothing changed.

Nah, I have to disagree with that. Based on what I have seen from older generations (In my family and other families) of course a woman's looks came into play, but there were other things that women learned when it came to making their man happy (being respectful, king, nurturing, supportive,knowing when to submit, and etc), and keeping a good home (cooking actual meals, keeping a very clean house, sewing (I know it's old fashioned), budgeting, and etc). Of course there were things men could do that women learned to do too. Basically being attractive does play a role, but it wasn't what made one a good wife and mother. Maybe I look at it different because I want to be a wife and mother. I guess if one never wants to be a wife and mother, husband and father, or in a long term relationship then this wouldn't apply to them.

Gravity

Banned
Daps

this is why im HOH man....because i deserve a chick like this....and this chick wouldn't give the avg man the time of day

thats why this new VR sex technology gonna replace real women....I cant wait to have a droid version of her that cook, cleans and let me watch the game in peace
No, you deserve the pathetic existence that you've got.

Bigtymer301

Mr. Roll-Up
Daps
Reppin
:whoa:

this is why im HOH man....because i deserve a chick like this....and this chick wouldn't give the avg man the time of day

thats why this new VR sex technology gonna replace real women....I cant wait to have a droid version of her that cook, cleans and let me watch the game in peace

So you can be #HOH.......
because i work hard and play the game honest....I follow the lords commandments for the most part....but nikkas that cheat get everything....its all good tho, the most high got something better all the good dudes out here....

anyway back in the day u could get a women like this by being honorable but thanks to feminism its impossible useless you're some big football playing c00n....
And simp at the same time?

View media item 4520