Tyrese gets CLOWNED by his girl on IG LIVE - “I was MORE INTERESTED In PAUL WALKER. He was MORE my type. YOU WEREN’T my type AT ALL”

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
27 is a grown ass woman. What kinda culture you nikkas come from where a 27 year old is seen as a child? I can see if you said he 40 and she 18/19 but wtf
Nikkas been slowly moving the goal posts with age for a few years now:russ: Nikkas treating 27 year olds like children

We're headed to the point where nikkas are saying the age of consent should be raised to 28:mjlol:

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Nikkas been slowly moving the goal posts with age for a few years now:russ: Nikkas treating 27 year olds like children

We're headed to the point where nikkas are saying the age of consent should be raised to 28:mjlol:
“Mane she 35 she just a kid mane”

nikkas are finished
:lolbron:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Lol is she on the spectrum?:skip:

She not realize that he could drop her tomorrow and bag another bytch even badder? Lol

Either that or she's just that full of herself.

I'm saying tho these women be feeling themselves too much , he's a celebrity YOU AINT... Know your place you trifling bytch...:mjlol: I would definitely toss her back to the streets for the disrespect... She is way outta pocket

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
27 is a grown ass woman. What kinda culture you nikkas come from where a 27 year old is seen as a child? I can see if you said he 40 and she 18/19 but wtf
Tyrese said she was clout chasing the limelight heavy and that's why they first broke up.

She basically broke up with him because he was a little "too old" for her because all he wanted to do was "chill" and be a grown adult while she was trying to be out and hitting up clubs.

She don't want to grow up.

Last edited:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Tyrese said she was clout chasing the limelight heavy and that's why they first broke up.

She basically broke up with him because he was a little "too old" for her because all he wanted to do was "chill" and be a grown adult.

And he still went back with her?!?:wtf: wtf wrong with this sucker for love ass nikka?!:why:

King Poetic

The D.O.G.( Disciple of God)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California
Another thing

A lot of these celebrities and athletes are with women who are not even they type and if they wasn’t who they was them bytches legs would be closed period

Tyrese just the one who got embarrassed on social media..

Look at lame bow wow… bytches don’t like him, he’s just a easy lick for these broads to get around the real nikkas they want to fukk…

Roger king

Superstar
Daps
There is no amount of plastic fake fat ass that is worth disrespect or tarnishing your reputation, this is why i say all men have to have sexual discipline it is a cornerstone to be a well functioning adult as a human being , especially a man and like tyrees in a business where your name and reputation and image is valuable and a precious commodity to earn revenue with, this is just wrong and disrespectful