Tyrese gets CLOWNED by his girl on IG LIVE - “I was MORE INTERESTED In PAUL WALKER. He was MORE my type. YOU WEREN’T my type AT ALL”

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I read what you said clearly, so bolding it doesn't change that ridiculous mindset you have. You basically want a woman to live in fear, which will end with her putting a bullet in your head while you sleep.
Only mindset I have is don’t let anyone disrespect you. You have no clue what I “basically want”. You converse like a bytch.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
RIP to paul.. but did she really think she was HIS type?

And no disrespect to Paul again, but didn’t he date an underaged chick or something? And have a kid by her?

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Yeah that's pretty disrespectful. Tyrese looked very hurt watching that video. That ain't funny to me.
These old celeb nikkas need to STOP entertaining these birds and stop letting them disrespect them in public

All of this is disrespectful. Chicks that do nothing important in life that gives them any right to disrespect actual legends in their careers and in the world.

shyt is disgusting

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Dude is 44, she's 27.

Those eras are worlds apart tbh, especially with how these youngsters are.

People in their mid 20's are trying to act like teenagers still and you seen today's teenagers? Good luck to anybody over 35 trying to understand these kids.

Old heads should not be getting serious with these young women because they've been shaped by all the youthful toxicity going on right now and play a whole different game.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
shyt is clearly a joke

That’s a bad bytch man Tyrese waking up to them bare cheeks pressed on him lucky man :mjcry:
Thats what I thought which is why I didn’t say anything but thats not what’s floating around out there now.

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I wish I would be worth millions having a girl say she's not my type.

Why you with me then? Go find your type.

Not saying to be arrogant but, if your woman isn't madly in love with you, you are wasting your time and if you're a millionaire on top of that, wtf are you doing :mindblown:

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
What a trash bytch. Bringing up his literal ‘dead homie’.

This is the other side of the coin dating young chicks …also an answer to dudes who be like ‘if I was famous I’d just get a chick nobody know about’

The problem with that is she hasn’t been fame-tested. Celebs date already famous woemn bc at least you know what you gettin into. You expose some regular chick to fame and this what you may get

OH PLEASE lol

Tyrese could have gotten an unknown Lawyer, Accountant, or RN Nurse.... but he decided to get an unknown Whore

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Dude is 44, she's 27.

Those eras are worlds apart tbh, especially with how these youngsters are.

People in their mid 20's are trying to act like teenagers still and you seen today's teenagers? Good luck to anybody over 35 trying to understand these kids.

Old heads should not be getting serious with these young women because they've been shaped by all the youthful toxicity going on right now and play a whole different game.
27 is a grown ass woman. What kinda culture you nikkas come from where a 27 year old is seen as a child? I can see if you said he 40 and she 18/19 but wtf