Tyrese gets CLOWNED by his girl on IG LIVE - “I was MORE INTERESTED In PAUL WALKER. He was MORE my type. YOU WEREN’T my type AT ALL”

Thurgood Thurston III

#LLNB #LLLB #E4R | woooK nypdK
Daps
Reppin
The kirk to the fields
Nikkas been slowly moving the goal posts with age for a few years now:russ: Nikkas treating 27 year olds like children

We're headed to the point where nikkas are saying the age of consent should be raised to 28:mjlol:
Yet, at the same time, nikkas will look at you crazy if you live with your mom at that same age

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
Boujee BBL THOT thinking that a black man gotta be a young Denzel mixed with Future, only to prefer a Paul Walker type :mjpls:
To be fair, Paul Walker was actually incredibly good looking.

What was the movie? Takers…all of them were cute in that particular film.

Zpektro

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Nw ldn
To be fair, Paul Walker was actually incredibly good looking.

What was the movie? Takers…all of them were cute in that particular film.

You could be black and incredibly Goodlooking, 6'3. Jacked up, body on point
you still be called a square if you're not acting like future, Even mbj was called lame. Same standards Doesn't apply to Paul walker though.

Last edited:

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
No I n
You could be black and incredibly Goodlooking, 6'3. Jacked up, body on point
you still be called a square if you're not acting like future, Even mbj was called lame. Same standards Doesn't apply to Paul walker though.
No one called Tyrese lame. Crazy, not lame.

Phitz

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dude is 44, she's 27.

Those eras are worlds apart tbh, especially with how these youngsters are.

People in their mid 20's are trying to act like teenagers still and you seen today's teenagers? Good luck to anybody over 35 trying to understand these kids.

Old heads should not be getting serious with these young women because they've been shaped by all the youthful toxicity going on right now and play a whole different game.
in the rest of the world this is not a problem, only in 2023 America

so many stupid new rules, and I'm a date who you want type regardless of age of gender

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
in the rest of the world this is not a problem, only in 2023 America

so many stupid new rules, and I'm a date who you want type regardless of age of gender
Problem is, dude is living in 2023 America.

These are the risks dude took on - she a clout chaser in circles way younger than he is.
She nearly 20 years younger and probably trying to fit in circles or connect with the crowd ~8 years younger than her.

That's the headache and she basically made more of a name for herself (which is what she wants) doing that in 2023 than by being his "well-mannered" girl.
She got a Tiktok and everything without a single video of him in it.

Last edited:

King Poetic

The D.O.G.( Disciple of God)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California
This is up there where I was watching 90 day fiancé and this bytch told her African white dude she was going to married he was not her soulmate.. dude was shock

They got married then soon after divorce

It’s best for tyrese to move on now, but he probably end up getting her pregnant

Phitz

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Problem is, dude is living in 2023 America.

These are the risks dude took on - she a clout chaser in circles way younger than he is.
She nearly 20 years younger and trying to fit in circles that are ~8 years younger than her.

That's the headache and she basically made more of a name for herself (which is what she wants) doing that in 2023 than by being his "well-mannered" girl.

Based on your logic here, it's not about age, it's her clout chasing, furthermore he also seems to feed into clout chasing so they may match in that regard irrespective(sp?P of their age, so their age difference is irrelevant as he's not a mature 44.

So I sit correct.