Tyrese gets CLOWNED by his girl on IG LIVE - “I was MORE INTERESTED In PAUL WALKER. He was MORE my type. YOU WEREN’T my type AT ALL”

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
The fact that you're still condoning & defending Tyrese's girlfriend ratchet behavior despite his "mental health issues" speaks volumes.
I’m not DEFENDING.

I’m observing.

Tyrese is out of his damn mind and has put that on display countless times.
He even almost cost Dr. Dre his deal with Beats because he talking too much in some damn live streams.

Tyrese plays games with his women because of his ego, and now he’s with a younger woman who is playing games with him because of said ego.

He is the common denominator in all of this shyt

Umoja

Veteran
Daps
There are exceptions, but generally you shouldn't go back to a failed relationship. Letting the other person know that you can't function without them.

It is kind of what Tyrese wanted from his ex-wife with him peeping out the window, hoping she'd look up at their home with regret in her eyes.

It's an awful weakness to have when you're with a woman who is looking to control your self-esteem which is what that preferred Paul Walker was all about. Basically negged him, which is something both men and women do to ensure their partner doesn't get "too confident".

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
There are exceptions, but generally you shouldn't go back to a failed relationship. Letting the other person know that you can't function without them.

It is kind of what Tyrese wanted from his ex-wife with him peeping out the window, hoping she'd look up at their home with regret in her eyes.

It's an awful weakness to have when you're with a woman who is looking to control your self-esteem which is what that preferred Paul Walker was all about. Basically negged him, which is something both men and women do to ensure their partner doesn't get "too confident".
And the thing is, his current woman isn’t stupid.

He’s literally going on interviews discussing his ex-wife non stop. Lmao
The mere fact she’s hanging around during all of this means she probably isn’t really emotionally connected to him and is very much aware that he isn’t over the ex.

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
I read what you said clearly, so bolding it doesn't change that ridiculous mindset you have. You basically want a woman to live in fear, which will end with her putting a bullet in your head while you sleep.

It's not a ridiculous mindset at all.

If Tyrese had any sort of "threat" level about him she wouldn't have dared to do this because of potential consequences.

Women walk all over simps and yes men like Tyrese because they know they can disrespect that type of man and face zero consequences.

You think she would dare to try this with a Leonardo DiCaprio? HELL NO!

boogers

cats rule, dogs drool
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#catset
This is why you can’t ever have a woman thinking that you won’t beat her ass if she get it out of pocket. Doesn’t mean you gotta do it but you she don’t need to ever feel you wouldn’t ever.
the fukk is wrong with some of yall

im about 98% sure those videos were a joke

damn

:scust:

boogers

cats rule, dogs drool
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#catset
It's not a ridiculous mindset at all.

If Tyrese had any sort of "threat" level about him she wouldn't have dared to do this because of potential consequences.

Women walk all over simps and yes men like Tyrese because they know they can disrespect that type of man and face zero consequences.

You think she would dare to try this with a Leonardo DiCaprio? HELL NO!
another triggered Tate funder

go put some money on his commissary :lolbron: