Tyrese gets CLOWNED by his girl on IG LIVE - “I was MORE INTERESTED In PAUL WALKER. He was MORE my type. YOU WEREN’T my type AT ALL”

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
This is why you can’t ever have a woman thinking that you won’t beat her ass if she get it out of pocket. Doesn’t mean you gotta do it but you she don’t need to ever feel you wouldn’t ever.
:gucci:
I'm not beating a woman up over words, shyt like that is going to get you locked up. She needs to know that you'll leave her ass with zero hesitation if she gets disrespectful like that.

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I'm not beating a woman up over words, shyt like that is going to get you locked up. She needs to know that you'll leave her ass with zero hesitation if she gets disrespectful like that.
This is why you can’t ever have a woman thinking that you won’t beat her ass if she get it out of pocket. Doesn’t mean you gotta do it but she don’t need to ever feel like you wouldn’t ever.

ChiefKenji

Lord Cuts
Daps
Reppin
Spazz
At this point, I am contemplating if Tyrese shouldve ever played Jodi in Baby Boy at all :jbhmm:

Last edited:

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
This is why you can’t ever have a woman thinking that you won’t beat her ass if she get it out of pocket. Doesn’t mean you gotta do it but you she don’t need to ever feel you wouldn’t ever.
I read what you said clearly, so bolding it doesn't change that ridiculous mindset you have. You basically want a woman to live in fear, which will end with her putting a bullet in your head while you sleep.