Tyrese gets CLOWNED by his girl on IG LIVE - “I was MORE INTERESTED In PAUL WALKER. He was MORE my type. YOU WEREN’T my type AT ALL”

O.G.B

Real O.G.
Bushed
Daps
To be fair, Paul Walker was actually incredibly good looking.

:what::dahell:

Even if she felt that way, it still doesn't give her carte blanche to openly disrespect Tyrese in such a blatant manner publicly.

Now if the shoe was on the other foot, you'd be babbling about how men in relationships have no situational awareness or decorum.

Hypocrisy at its finest. :unimpressed:

Last edited:

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Based on your logic here, it's not about age, it's her clout chasing, furthermore he also seems to feed into clout chasing so they may match in that regard irrespective(sp?P of their age, so their age difference is irrelevant as he's not a mature 44.

So I sit correct.
All I'm saying it's riskier because more than not they won't be on the same wavelength (17 years is a lot of growing up and lessons learned). That's all.

Dude got a lot of resources though and yeah maybe dude don't care so it is what it is.

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
:what::dahell:

Even if she felt that way, it still doesn't give her carte blanch to openly disrespect Tyrese in such a blatant manner publicly.

Now if the shoe was on the other foot, you'd be babbling about how men in relationships have no situational awareness or decorum.

Hypocrisy at its finest. :unimpressed:
Well duh

Obviously they staged this or he wouldn’t have allowed her to post it to social media lol

@How Sway?

O.G.B

Real O.G.
Bushed
Daps
Well duh

Obviously they staged this or he wouldn’t have allowed her to post it to social media lol

@How Sway?

More disingenuous B.S. :russ::mjlol: :lolbron::dead:

"During an Instagram Live with his girlfriend, Zelie Timothy, the 44-year-old Fast & the Furious star learned that his 27-year-old Instagram model girlfriend initially preferred his late co-star, Paul Walker."

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
More disingenuous B.S. :russ::mjlol: :lolbron::dead:

"During an Instagram Live with his girlfriend, Zelie Timothy, the 44-year-old Fast & the Furious star learned that his 27-year-old Instagram model girlfriend initially preferred his late co-star, Paul Walker."
I DID NOT know that was an IG live

She’s funny.

He’s easy to read and every chick knows how to play him.

Young chick telling an older man he wasn’t her type lol
Hit his ego and act like the dumb young girl. 🤷🏾‍♀️

Some ppl know how to handle ppl w/mental health issues

KidJSoul

Veteran
Daps
Pure disrespect and emotional abuse

fukk her for saying that

People who make low blows like that are scum :pacspit:

And cowards too. Because she knows he can't do anything about it :demonic: he has to just hold it in

O.G.B

Real O.G.
Bushed
Daps
I DID NOT know that was an IG live

She’s funny.

He’s easy to read and every chick knows how to play him.

Young chick telling an older man he wasn’t her type lol
Hit his ego and act like the dumb young girl. 🤷🏾‍♀️

Some ppl know how to handle ppl w/mental health issues

The fact that you're still condoning & defending Tyrese's girlfriend ratchet behavior despite his "mental health issues" speaks volumes.

Last edited:

KidJSoul

Veteran
Daps
I wish I would be worth millions having a girl say she's not my type.

Why you with me then? Go find your type.

Not saying to be arrogant but, if your woman isn't madly in love with you, you are wasting your time and if you're a millionaire on top of that, wtf are you doing :mindblown:

LadyJ2

Superstar
Daps
He has low self esteem and low self worth. He was probably teased for being dark skinned as a kid. Probably still feels ugly and unattractive compared to white men. I have known guys like this. Which makes her comment about Paul Walker that much more fukked up.

She has no clue what kind of man she is with just along for the ride and nikka trinkets.

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps
img]

Daps