Tyreek Hill arrested

Belize King

I got concepts of a plan.
Daps
That was scary. Tyreek rolling his window back up was wild. People get shot for less unfortunately. I can imagine the cops figured he was a player. Imagine if they didn’t.

Coli Brehs do what you do. Just remember at the end of the day, you are black when you get pulled over.

Everything worked itself out in the end. The cop may get “reprimanded”. My Wife is from Miami and she, I’ll use the words “strongly dislikes” Cubans. They don’t fukk with us and Miami is heavily segregated.

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State

Glad people get to see what the average breh deals with

This shyt got me f*cking hot :fire:

That pudgy Spanish bytch acting tough even after the other cop told breh he could leave. Fire those f*cks asap, sue the Miami police department & hopefully karma gets to those cops.

FlyBoy718

All Star
Daps
Reppin
BK
Cause some cops are egotistical racist a$$holes. I think I've told the story on here about having a cop following me cause I had dark tented windows. I turned off on the highway too quick for that same cop to turn off behind me. This MF takes the next highway exit and circles back swerving through traffic at a crazy reckless speed to catch up to me and pull me over. He runs my ID and I had an old unpaid speeding ticket. He pulls me out the car and then pushes me hard as hell into the car. Puts cuffs on so tight they left welts on my wrists and then basically pushes me into the backseat of his vehicle to the point I'm laying face down in the backseat. Talks shyt to me all the way to the station. The ticket was from a county about 3 hours away. He tried having me transported to that jail. This was a black dude mind you. Finally even his white boss was like "why the fukk are you doing all that over an unpaid ticket". You could've just wrote him a reprimand or just have him pay it here instead.
I'm sorry you had to go through that breh. Not to make light of your situation, but it reminded me of the scene from Boyz N Da Hood

Braman

Superstar
Daps
I’ll be honest as with many things some stances I realize I’m officially the OG that don’t agree with shyt the younger folk do. Bc ain’t no way in hell I’m advising anybody to roll the window up —-with tints—-and not comply.

We have an authority problem. Why? Bc too many men aren’t used to engaging with men pause. Bc they were only raised to take order from women. Also bc we know these cops ain’t shyt and have shown they don’t deserve respect. But guess what life is harsh. You go workout when you don’t want to. You go to work when and where you don’t want to. Being an adult is doing shyt you don’t want to. A lot of dudes can’t bring themselves to comply and it’s a model that’s gonna get people killed. But hey at least we’ll protest for your dead body

Last edited:

jerniebert

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, Ca
Once the racist Cops took his info they should have given him his ticket like Tyreek asked and that should have been the end of it. They're supposed to be the professionals in this situation. He doesn't need to talk to them at all once he gave them the information. It was a routine speeding ticket. Tyreek has every right to be upset.

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
fukkin white cubans. black cubans were in a bad situation, they might have wanted to leave cuba in large numbers too after the revolution, but they didn't want to go to the same country as these racist b*stards.

Daps
I’ll be honest as with many things some stances I realize I’m officially the OG that don’t agree with shyt the younger folk do. Bc ain’t no way in hell I’m advising anybody to roll the window up —-with tints—-and not comply.

We have an authority problem. Why? Bc too many men aren’t used to engaging with men pause. Bc they were only raised to take order from women.
:martin:
Also bc we know these cops ain’t shyt and have shown they don’t deserve respect. But guess what life is harsh. You go workout when you don’t want to. You go to work when and where you don’t want to. Being an adult is doing shyt you don’t want to. A lot of dudes can’t bring themselves to comply and it’s a model that’s gonna get people killed. But hey at least we’ll protest for your dead body
We ain't gonna be redirecting culpability on this. You can save that. That's for cotdamn sure.

How have you not learned from history smacking you upside the head, that no matter where you are on the compliance spectrum, that a cop won't hesistate to abuse their power?

A cop won't hesitate to deny you of your rights, even if you don't need to comply to whatever bullshyt they're trying to force upon you. The obligation in every single one of these situations is on law enforcement to get it right, not for them to bend and twist their authority where a civilian must obey their bullshyt commands, on some Simon Says shyt. Let alone think a civilian should innately be cognizant of how to emotionally deal with the knowledge of their life quite literally being in the hands of someone else, in that moment, while simultaneously contorting, literally and figuratively, to what they've been told to do.

You gon' tell this nonsense to Tyre Nichols' family, where '71 conflicting commands and impossible orders' led to his death -

ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps
Cac Cubans need to be fukked up and made an example out of in Miami. I heard they always on this type of time with black folks.

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Putting Tyreek Hill in handcuffs outside the stadium on game day AND violating his civil rights while wearing a bodycam is WILD

Just quit if you don't want to be a cop anymore...a lot easier than whatever the fukk this was.

Can you imagine if dude didn't have a good game on Sunday? The state of Florida would be looking for blood.