Tyreek Hill arrested

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Buddy turnt up when Reek told him to just write the ticket so he could go. Seen some brothers driving cars they can't afford and felt a way when they didn't bow down to them
:mjpls:

There was no need to snatch him out the car or force him to sit.

Then they played the give conflicting orders so you look like you're resisting game. Y'all want him to get in the car and go or give you his license?

Hope they sue for excessive force.

Braman

Superstar
Daps
Just watched the body cam

steve-harvey.gif

Miami Cubans are THE most racist people on earth.

With that being said… there is a serious, and dangerous, disconnect with the younger crowd. These dudes really treat police commands like optional :gucci: roll your window down get the ticket bruh. Why is this mfer talking to police like that’s his homies

Like I get it, but it ain’t smart. And it gets worse bc people online just encourage it and be afraid to be called :mjpls: so yall just applaud this dumb shyt. Ain’t no ‘daps’ in real life

DaPresident

Miami Hurricanes football fan...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Miami Hurricanes,Dallas Cowboys, St. John's, DMV
Reek did a lil bit much…but the cop should’ve just given him the ticket and let him be on his way.

It’s a effing Ferrari, it’s fast when it’s going slow. But he was wrong, still doesn’t justify the behavior of the officers.

Now I get where he was coming from this morning when I heard him say, “What if I wasn’t Tyreek Hill?” Yeah, what if he wasn’t. He could be dead, but the real Tyreek Hill could’ve been too…

That last officer smh, out of control. I mean, they were milliseconds from drawing weapons. Sure, the Dolphins org will get them reprimanded, possibly fired, but they’ll move a town over and get right back to it. I like what buddy said earlier this a systemic racism problem. Those officers were turnt up from get go…

Rocket Scientist

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
High IQ
Reek did a lil bit much…but the cop should’ve just given him the ticket and let him be on his way.

It’s a effing Ferrari, it’s fast when it’s going slow. But he was wrong, still doesn’t justify the behavior of the officers.

Now I get where he was coming from this morning when I heard him say, “What if I wasn’t Tyreek Hill?” Yeah, what if he wasn’t. He could be dead, but the real Tyreek Hill could’ve been too…

That last officer smh, out of control. I mean, they were milliseconds from drawing weapons. Sure, the Dolphins org will get them reprimanded, possibly fired, but they’ll move a town over and get right back to it. I like what buddy said earlier this a systemic racism problem. Those officers were turnt up from get go…
Co sign