Tyreek Hill arrested

Foxmulder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Long Island,NY
I’ll be honest as with many things some stances I realize I’m officially the OG that don’t agree with shyt the younger folk do. Bc ain’t no way in hell I’m advising anybody to roll the window up —-with tints—-and not comply.

We have an authority problem. Why? Bc too many men aren’t used to engaging with men pause. Bc they were only raised to take order from women. Also bc we know these cops ain’t shyt and have shown they don’t deserve respect. But guess what life is harsh. You go workout when you don’t want to. You go to work when and where you don’t want to. Being an adult is doing shyt you don’t want to. A lot of dudes can’t bring themselves to comply and it’s a model that’s gonna get people killed. But hey at least we’ll protest for your dead body
There is no law saying you have to roll the windows down. There’s no law that says he has to sit down when he is handcuffed. Cop got his information. He can roll his windows up. If the cop felt unsafe the only lawful order he gave was to step out the car. And he didn’t even give him time to do that. These cops are just tyrants who think they have unchecked power.:hhh:

reserved_one

#Ambivertgang
Daps
Reppin
So.ILL/Raider Nation

Glad people get to see what the average breh deals with

His life flashed right before his eyes…he was sitting there contemplating on how he should handle the situation and was nervous/anxious.

And they proved him right….thank god it didn’t end like so many of my black brothers that were victims of getting killed after getting pulled over by pigs.

In their eyes…he’s not Tyreke Hill, the NFL superstar. He’s just another :mjpls:to them.

Nigerianwonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Reek did a lil bit much…but the cop should’ve just given him the ticket and let him be on his way.

It’s a effing Ferrari, it’s fast when it’s going slow. But he was wrong, still doesn’t justify the behavior of the officers.

Now I get where he was coming from this morning when I heard him say, “What if I wasn’t Tyreek Hill?” Yeah, what if he wasn’t. He could be dead, but the real Tyreek Hill could’ve been too…

That last officer smh, out of control. I mean, they were milliseconds from drawing weapons. Sure, the Dolphins org will get them reprimanded, possibly fired, but they’ll move a town over and get right back to it. I like what buddy said earlier this a systemic racism problem. Those officers were turnt up from get go…
No he didnt do anything wrong. They knew who he was and he was just heading into the arena for the game. The officer realizes who he is and mentions his name at the start of the video. At that point they knew he was not a threat to the officers in any way. He already cooperated and gave his license and registration. Its traffic ticket not a criminal investigation. They dont need to be all in windows poking and looking around. They didn't need to talk to him. Write him a ticket and go about your day.

When they tapped the glass he eventually did wind down the window again and spoke to the officers. So he was cooperating. Maybe not as fast as they liked but officers are supposed to deescalate so that should have been the end of the convo. You are allowed to ask questions during a traffic stop.. cause this was not a criminal stop. Asking him to exit the vehicle was also unnecessary. And in less then 5 seconds after the request they opened his door and dragged him out before he was given a chance to comply or even have a conversation to de-escalate the situation. He got attacked again after he was cuffed and simply standing and cooperating. Just cause an officer says jump doesnt mean you have to jump. This was all ego and cop thinking he was going to put a rich black man in his place so he could feel superior.

WhenWeWereKings

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No he didnt do anything wrong. They knew who he was and he was just heading into the arena for the game. The officer realizes who he is and mentions his name at the start of the video. At that point they knew he was not a threat to the officers in any way. He already cooperated and gave his license and registration. Its traffic ticket not a criminal investigation. They dont need to be all in windows poking and looking around. They didn't need to talk to him. Write him a ticket and go about your day.

When they tapped the glass he eventually did wind down the window again and spoke to the officers. So he was cooperating. Maybe not as fast as they liked but officers are supposed to deescalate so that should have been the end of the convo. You are allowed to ask questions during a traffic stop.. cause this was not a criminal stop. Asking him to exit the vehicle was also unnecessary. And in less then 5 seconds after the request they opened his door and dragged him out before he was given a chance to comply or even have a conversation to de-escalate the situation. He got attacked again after he was cuffed and simply standing and cooperating. Just cause an officer says jump doesnt mean you have to jump. This was all ego and cop thinking he was going to put a rich black man in his place so he could feel superior.
100% correct and anyone saying otherwise is a certified idiot.

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
Those cops were :mjpls:for real.

I didn't know cops could have neck tattoos.

I guarantee you no one is going to be talking about this by next week.
Nothing will happen to those cops because the police union is too strong but they need to be investigated.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
10 years after Mike Brown and a cop has his knee in a star NFL player’s back in front of the stadium. Got a black cop as Mayor of NY and a black cop trying to be President. And they wonder why nikkas aint excited to vote. In fact, they have the gall to lecture us at every turn.
Every time, man