☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Because these are incredibly high risk traffic situations, and people speeding through it puts other people's lives in danger.
Go to the Mahomes Sr. drunk driving thread, or the Andy Reid's son drunk driving thread, or the hock player and his brother that were killed--people want to bury them beneath the jail. The only difference here is the driver didn't have 5 drinks first, but it's the same general principal.
When traffic is zipper merging into an entrance with designated crossing guards, it is the most human/vehical interaction you're likely to get. Rules need to be followed or people could die. It's not hard to imagine someone of Reeks caliber driving in the breakdown lane, or going too fast in a traffic queue leading to being pulled over. Have you ever been to an NFL stadium before? It's not like the players have a secret magical tunnel that they drive through to get there, they pull into the stadium on the same roads as everyone else. It's why a lot of teams stay at a hotel the night before a home game, just to take all of this specific drama out of the equation.
Getting 70,000 people into and out of an area the size of a stadium and surrounding parking lots in the span of a handful of hours is an absolute logistical nightmare as it is--and people are on a hair trigger. When you mix in some idiot breaking all of the rules in place to keep people safe, this is what you get.
:dahell:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
how does a moving violation result in Tyreek being put on the ground in cuffs
The only thing I can think of is wreckless driving. Here in Texas I think anything over 25 is at the cops discretion. I got pulled over for a 105 in a 70 on interstate years ago and the cop comes out immediately with his hand on his gun. Luckily it was one of those small towns I was passing through. So I just got a ticket.

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
Because these are incredibly high risk traffic situations, and people speeding through it puts other people's lives in danger.
Go to the Mahomes Sr. drunk driving thread, or the Andy Reid's son drunk driving thread, or the hock player and his brother that were killed--people want to bury them beneath the jail. The only difference here is the driver didn't have 5 drinks first, but it's the same general principal.
When traffic is zipper merging into an entrance with designated crossing guards, it is the most human/vehical interaction you're likely to get. Rules need to be followed or people could die. It's not hard to imagine someone of Reeks caliber driving in the breakdown lane, or going too fast in a traffic queue leading to being pulled over. Have you ever been to an NFL stadium before? It's not like the players have a secret magical tunnel that they drive through to get there, they pull into the stadium on the same roads as everyone else. It's why a lot of teams stay at a hotel the night before a home game, just to take all of this specific drama out of the equation.
Getting 70,000 people into and out of an area the size of a stadium and surrounding parking lots in the span of a handful of hours is an absolute logistical nightmare as it is--and people are on a hair trigger. When you mix in some idiot breaking all of the rules in place to keep people safe, this is what you get.
Stfu

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
JSO stole money from me on two separate occasions. I was out there thugging but that’s besides the point. fukk them nikkas with all my might. fukk judge Mallory Cooper too. And officer Shorter. nikkas out east put his dumb ass in the back of his own patrol car and rode and around with him in it. As a matter fact, fukk the whole Jacksonville justice system and a staff, record label, and crew

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO

LMAO

THIS POST IS CRAZY

:devil:
:evil:

NormanConnors

Detroit/MSU Spartan Life
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
The only thing I can think of is wreckless driving. Here in Texas I think anything over 25 is at the cops discretion. I got pulled over for a 105 in a 70 on interstate years ago and the cop comes out immediately with his hand on his gun. Luckily it was one of those small towns I was passing through. So I just got a ticket.

Nah you're lucky you didn’t get popped or sat down for a stretch, those small time cats have agendas :francis: