Tyreek Hill arrested

GilSho

Veteran
Daps
I know Tyreek has a sketchy history but I'm kind of shocked by the tepid response from black people to this incident. I can't imagine this almost sort of ambivalent reaction if pigs did this to another Superstar like Odell, Lamar, Russ, Hurts etc

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
We're those cops even American? They escalated sh*t to the fullest degree. I will say you gotta be careful rolling your windows up on them with full tint. Its probably all good if you don't have the tint, but those coppers were azzholes to the fullest.

Dzali OG

Dz Ali OG...Pay me like you owe me!
Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
Both sides have fault.

Tyreke wrong for speeding in what's probably a 40 mph zone. And for being extra after the stop.

The police wrong for having a piss contest with him.

Like it or not, police are given authority. And that authority is backed up with a GUN. Your money can't stop a damn bullet.

Keeping it funky, we know Hill had the attitude of "why these pigs pulling me over and my game check more than their entire career earnings".

Should those officers have bowed down to him?

Dzali OG

Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
We're those cops even American? They escalated sh*t to the fullest degree. I will say you gotta be careful rolling your windows up on them with full tint. Its probably all good if you don't have the tint, but those coppers were azzholes to the fullest.
I'd like to know who was the a$$hole first...

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
Both sides have fault.
Tyreek did nothing for that type of response. He earned his ticket and that was it. How can they both be in the wrong? He got a ticket. A traffic violation does not warrant that type of crap behavior

iamduval

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah if tyreek wants to be a jackass that’s on him. Give him the ticket and keep it moving. No reason for the cop to escalate the issue there.

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO

Visually cited for going 60 and no seat belt. A $308 ticket. No reason this should have been more then he gives them his info and they go back and write the ticket. No surprise the people blaming Tyreek on here mostly have Negative Rep.

LMAO

"A VISUAL ESTIMATION OF 60"
MEANING HE NEVER HIT HIM
WITH THE RADAR GUN
AND SIMPLY MADE UP A SPEED
AFTER ALL OF THIS WENT DOWN

:devil:
:evil:

Daps
Tyreke wrong for speeding in what's probably a 40 mph zone. And for being extra after the stop.

The police wrong for having a piss contest with him.

Like it or not, police are given authority. And that authority is backed up with a GUN. Your money can't stop a damn bullet.

Keeping it funky, we know Hill had the attitude of "why these pigs pulling me over and my game check more than their entire career earnings".

Should those officers have bowed down to him?
man-shut-up-doughboy.gif

Dzali OG

Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
Tyreek did nothing for that type of response. He earned his ticket and that was it. How can they both be in the wrong? He got a ticket. A traffic violation does not warrant that type of crap behavior
We both know there's a way to deal with officers to where they let you go with a warning. And then there's a way to deal with them to where they pull you out the car. It appears Tyreke chose the later.

Dzali OG

Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
Yeah if tyreek wants to be a jackass that’s on him. Give him the ticket and keep it moving. No reason for the cop to escalate the issue there.
At the same time...couldn't Tyreke had just been like "give me the ticket, I know I was wrong"?

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
We both know there's a way to deal with officers to where they let you go with a warning. And then there's a way to deal with them to where they pull you out the car. It appears Tyreke chose the later.
No. He gave them his id and in 5 seconds, a cop on a power trip went off the handle.

five seconds.

No....Tyreke did nothing worth that hair trigger reaction.

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I know Tyreek has a sketchy history but I'm kind of shocked by the tepid response from black people to this incident. I can't imagine this almost sort of ambivalent reaction if pigs did this to another Superstar like Odell, Lamar, Russ, Hurts etc
You answered your own question sadly.

Would be the same if Joe Mixon got arrested.

Dzali OG

Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
No. He gave them his id and in 5 seconds, a cop on a power trip went off the handle.

five seconds.

No....Tyreke did nothing worth that hair trigger reaction.
Iono lemme go watch it again.

I listened to Wicked and B High ATL, and they said they went from being ready to fight for tyreek...to "nikka you bout get us killed for you being extra".

iamduval

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
At the same time...couldn't Tyreke had just been like "give me the ticket, I know I was wrong"?

Fuk no. All he has to do is give up his license/registration. There was no alcohol present. The cop just needs to explain why he stopped him, run his info, and give him the citation. Anything other than that is goofy shyt