So-Fla

All over nothing

Imagine these fans walking into the stadium seeing the best player handcuffed

Dzali OG

Dz Ali OG...Pay me like you owe me!
Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
Fuk no. All he has to do is give up his license/registration. There was no alcohol present. The cop just needs to explain why he stopped him, run his info, and give him the citation. Anything other than that is goofy shyt
But is the goofy shyt also on Tyreek too? As grown men we all know we can make the traffic stop quick or we can make it extra. And we know when we put sauce on it to make it extra.

In The Zone '98

Superstar
Daps
There is nothing he did that warranted cops getting overly emotional and dragging him out his car. To them get choked out and thrown to the ground then cuffed.

Of course not. But any traffic stop as a black man you should say the least as possible.

skeetsinternal

I never see my nut
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cervixes
Screenshot-20240913-090334.png

Grifter

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Watching

The Miami-Dade Police officer placed on administrative duties after the controversial traffic stop of Miami Dolphins star Tyreek Hill has been suspended multiple times, police records show.

Officer Danny Torres was placed on suspension at least six times during his 27-year career, according to his employee profile released late Friday afternoon by the Miami-Dade Police Department.

The profile included information showing a 20-day suspension in 2018. In another incident in 2019, Torres was suspended for 10 days. The other four suspensions, between 2014 and 2016, were each for five days. Details of the suspensions were not listed.

Torres also received at least four written reprimands between 1999 and 2020, the report showed.

The employee report contains six complaints, four alleging use of force, filed against Torres between 2004 and 2018. In only one instance did the investigation find enough evidence to sustain a use of force complaint against Torres. The other complaints involved allegations of improper procedure, improper use of a body worn camera, discourtesy, and conduct unbecoming.

Torres’ personnel file also shows he employed a range of use of force tactics including pushing, pulling, striking, and hitting from 2002 to 2022, according to the report. Some of these cases resulted in injuries like cuts, scrapes and bruises, but the report did not include details about who was injured.