Tyler Perry Makes History Again

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
:dwillhuh:You're calling someone trash when you are the one that is a former cokehead drug addict? Like I'm getting a little tired of your schtick... You're not even a woman, you can't bear fukkin children you sterile c@c lover. Fukk outta here, atleast she has something growing inside of her , you will never have. That alone makes her a better woman than you will ever be, even with a sex tape.

:merchant: Da fukk is wrong wit this kid?

hood b. goode

shytposter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ProSports: NOLA. College: UMich. Europe: Arsenal
So i guess black people can never criticize each other huh? i swear some of y'all:snoop: who's work don't get criticized? everyone from spielberg to woody allen work gets criticized, how do you think they get better and improve their craft?

This.

I guess we got to embrace our pop culture solely based on color of skin.

Never mind that Tyler Perry can't make movies that either feel like watching Gossip Girl or the 3 Stooges, we have to pretend that this is the next Scorese flick :demonic::beli:

I look for good rap, good movies, good sh!t.

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA
I respect dude's hustle, I just don't agree with the shyt he promotes :manny:

But at the end of the day he just another brotha doin it big so I :salute: him ain't no reason to hate on him

Blown Moon

All Star
Daps
I fukk with Jurnee Smollett but my dislike for TP's work is too strong for me to check this out.

1980sCokeFlow

Banned
Daps
dude is obessed. :yawn: just ingore him. i do.

@C.Holla i haven't forgot about you babe...i'ma hit your pm's after watching "The Bible" conclusion tonight.. :heh:

How often does your husband give you this speech when he gets drunk???

rotten-eggs.jpg

images

Last edited by a moderator:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Yes they can,but blacks are extra critical and overly negative about black sitcoms,movies,directors,producers etc

You're nothin.So just cuz you're not impressed means nothing.You're a speck of sand on a 50,000 mile beach

Son got several films that have grossed 20 mil in a week.THOSE are the people who matter and who are making him rich

1.Madea's Family Reunion
2.Diary of a Mad Black Woman
3.Why did I get Married
4.Daddys Little girls
5.Family That Preys
6.Why Did I get married too
7.Meet The Browns

^All good movies that I highly recommend go watch em and stop being a sellout

Why the FUUUUUUUUUUCK should I care how much money Tyler Perry has?

Thats the same BS argument nikkas use to talk about music.

Thats like saying record sales = album quality.

It never has nor it will be true.

There is tons of content out there produced by "black people" that I am very proud to claim and even more that I'd amply suggest as being indicative of the best that the "black community has to offer"

...but I guess since you have no home training or common sense, the messages from Tyler Perry movies strikes a cord with you.

I'll stick to entertainment that assumes you have a sense of perspective or understanding about the world to a relatively complex degree.

Its not your fault you have to be spoon-fed plot-lines. Inception was too deep for you. Maybe the Matrix as well.

I don't see you saying shyt about Fuqua's new movie either.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eWnt2exFm1o]Olympus Has Fallen - Official Trailer [HD] - YouTube[/ame]

220px-Antoine_Fuqua_crop.jpg

:mjpls:

Wait...so we gonna be mad that I'm UNIMPRESSED with this jack ass who recycles bullshyt and could do SO MUCH MORE with his talent and resources...but skip the guy who is out here making moves on the low with LEGIT as film titles without having to fukking pander to the lowest common dominator.

But no.

Since TP "has money"...I'm supposed to give a fukk?

Sit your sorry ass down.

Tell me again how TP making money (not good content) reflects positively on you, again?

Unless Diddy selling the same alcohol that ravages communities, or Dr. Dre taking money from kids who don't know shyt about audio quality, or 50 Cent pimps you out of any sense of style with G-unit sneakers and tees reflects well on you as well.

Ya'll stay talking about black wealth as being indicative of black capability, but don't ...and frankly...CANT say shyt about how entertainers in the black community are the biggest leeches of progression out there.

But don't mind me. I barely claim the "black community" for this reason in the first place especially since when you try to deviate from whatever premiere Roland Martin or Sharpton were at this weekend, then you fatherless smart-dumb nikkas think you have the gaul to address me as your intellectual equal.

Ya'll gotta raise the standard or you'll get bullshyt all the damn time. If you dont make it known, then you don't get to complain at the quality of the content.

Tyler Perry needs to stop getting this "pass" because he's making money.

Who cares?

Its not even watchable content.

I'm a consumer. Not a movie producer. My pockets see none of that money. You want my money? Make good content. THATS how you make powerful statements. Make them earn your respect. Dont drop trou to skate by.

Look at Chris Rock's sitcom? Look at Kevin Harts sitcom? Look at all these nikkas who are out here making GREAT content for the black community...but you over here getting hot and sweaty for TP? Cause he got money?

OK...now what? Now hes gonna switch it up and do something new?

Hell naw.

Don't be naive. He's stacking that money and is going to keep giving you bullshyt because you didn't ask more of him.

Congrats. You're responsible for this shyt just as much as the rest of you low-expectation having ass nikkas.

I guess "being black" is all that matters to you. Ole "I voted for Obama the second time because he's black instead of looking at my own interests compared to 3rd parties" face ass nikka. :pacspit:

Daps
Reppin
NULL

There is tons of content out there produced by "black people" that I am very proud to claim and even more that I'd amply suggest as being indicative of the best that the "black community has to offer"

...but I guess since you have no home training or common sense, the messages from Tyler Perry movies strikes a cord with you.

I'll stick to entertainment that assumes you have a sense of perspective or understanding about the world to a relatively complex degree.

Its not your fault you have to be spoon-fed plot-lines. Inception was too deep for you. Maybe the Matrix as well.

Olympus Has Fallen - Official Trailer [HD] - YouTube

But no.

Sit your sorry ass down.

Tell me again how TP making money (not good content) reflects positively on you, again?

Unless Diddy selling the same alcohol that ravages communities, or Dr. Dre taking money from kids who don't know shyt about audio quality, or 50 Cent pimps you out of any sense of style with G-unit sneakers and tees reflects well on you as well.

Ya'll stay talking about black wealth as being indicative of black capability, but don't ...and frankly...CANT say shyt about how entertainers in the black community are the biggest leeches of progression out there.

But don't mind me. I barely claim the "black community" for this reason in the first place especially since when you try to deviate from whatever premiere Roland Martin or Sharpton were at this weekend, then you fatherless smart-dumb nikkas think you have the gaul to address me as your intellectual equal.

561.jpg

and you typed a whole bunch of nothing to top it all off....:bryan:

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
Exactly. Women love horror.

Anyway my point was that he's definitely going to have to branch into other genres to get other demographics(ie BLACK MEN) onboard. Scifi and action, comedy and horror...him doing a "half-assed" job is subjective but lets go with that theory, plenty of ppl are paying money to see supposedly half-assed film making all day from all type of directors. Why the black community seems to see a need to constantly rip on TP is fukking mind-blowing to me.

Everytime i see a headline about TP here lately its all about him winning so i'mma keep it positive and believe in the brotha to the fullest. He's doing what works today for him and if he makes the right moves going forward i'm a firm believer in the ends justifying the means in this situation, especially if he ends up where i can see he's positioned too end up.

This isn't directing at you ego but do people ask Wes Craven to branch out of horrors? Do people ask Tarantino to branch out of western style action flicks? Do people ask M Night Shyamalan to branch from super natural flicks? Why as black folks do we always put unfair expectations on one another? White people do this enough but do we have to help them out? TP got rich off these type flicks and his fans LOVE him and made him rich. So all you cats in here bytching and asking him to switch his style up, why should he? And be real, nothing he will do will ever be supported by you because some of his movies are different from Diary of a Mad Black Woman which I'm sure is the only movie his haters on here have seen. We kill each other in the streets, don't support black business and don't support our leaders. nikkas on here hate Obama, Jesse Jackson, Al Sharpton, Tavis Smiley, Roland Martin, Steve Harvey etc but alot of you nikkas love some Tommy Sotamayor . :snoop:

Coco Loco

The Chocolate One with the Gold Cuffs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
:yeshrug: Didn't see it and doesn't know anyone who did.

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps

Olympus Has Fallen - Official Trailer [HD] - YouTube

Wait...so we gonna be mad that I'm UNIMPRESSED with this jack ass who recycles bullshyt and could do SO MUCH MORE with his talent and resources...but skip the guy who is out here making moves on the low with LEGIT as film titles without having to fukking pander to the lowest common dominator.

But no.

Sit your sorry ass down.

Ya'll gotta raise the standard or you'll get bullshyt all the damn time. If you dont make it known, then you don't get to complain at the quality of the content.

Tyler Perry needs to stop getting this "pass" because he's making money.

Who cares?

Its not even watchable content.

I'm a consumer. Not a movie producer. My pockets see none of that money. You want my money? Make good content. THATS how you make powerful statements. Make them earn your respect. Dont drop trou to skate by.

Look at Chris Rock's sitcom? Look at Kevin Harts sitcom? Look at all these nikkas who are out here making GREAT content for the black community...but you over here getting hot and sweaty for TP? Cause he got money?

OK...now what? Now hes gonna switch it up and do something new?

Hell naw.

Don't be naive. He's stacking that money and is going to keep giving you bullshyt because you didn't ask more of him.

Congrats. You're responsible for this shyt just as much as the rest of you low-expectation having ass nikkas.

I guess "being black" is all that matters to you. Ole "I voted for Obama the second time because he's black instead of looking at my own interests compared to 3rd parties" face ass nikka. :pacspit:

:wtf:

TayDidNotRead.gif

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Do people ask Wes Craven to branch out of horrors? Do people ask Tarantino to branch out of western style action flicks? Do people ask M Night Shyamalan to branch from super natural flicks? Why as black folks do we always put unfair expectations on one another? White people do this enough but do we have to help them out? TP got rich off these type flicks and his fans LOVE him and made him rich. So all you cats in here bytching and asking him to switch his style up, why should he? And be real, nothing he will do will ever be supported by you because some of his movies are difference from Diary of a Mad Black Woman which I'm sure is the only movie his haters on here have seen. We kill each other in the streets, don't support black business and don't support our leaders. nikkas on here hate Obama, Jesse Jackson, Al Sharpton, Tavis Smiley, Roland Martin, Steve Harvet but alot of you nikkas love some Tommy Sotamayor . :snoop:

i gave up trying to reason with some of these cats...

its a lost cause...

im just here to troll now :blessed: