Tyler Perry Makes History Again

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
Black people are the only race that gets upset when other blacks do good/excel

"Watchin time fly/I love my people do or die/But I wonder why we scared to let each other fly"

^Realest lyrics this tutu wearing fakkit every spit.I'm glad the brotha is doing good I'm gonna go see this movie this week

Daps
Reppin
NULL

"Watchin time fly/I love my people do or die/But I wonder why we scared to let each other fly"

^Realest lyrics this tutu wearing fakkit every spit.I'm glad the brotha is doing good I'm gonna go see this movie this week

truth....

nikkas are never happy. never.

Binary

Banned
Daps
:whoa: that's my 2 favorite genres. "Fantasy" being my 3rd fav.
*checks skin color* yep still black....

It's crazy how they pin us all to liking one thing. I like action movies, historical based ones. I hate chick flicks and TP movies, just not my thing. Then again, I don't watch movies but TP makes these movies for a small percentage of black females out there.

Danny Up

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's crazy how they pin us all to liking one thing. I like action movies, historical based ones. I hate chick flicks and TP movies, just not my thing. Then again, I don't watch movies but TP makes these movies for a small percentage of black females out there.

Obviously TP makes movies for the buying public seeing at how successful he is. I don't see how you can say it's a small group or anything.

Let's be honest TP could make the most riveting movie of all time, but what the fukk purpose does it serves if nobody goes to see it? TP could make the best sci-fi, horror, drama, movie ever and his same detractors would remain.

Rocket Scientist

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
High IQ
i wouldn't sit through a Tyler Perry flick if i was paid by the hour to do it. esp not one with Kim KarTrashcan in a leading role.

it's funny cos my chinese homegirl (who kinda thinks shes black lol) loves his movies. her fiance (white) REFUSES to go see them with her and she always calls me up begining me to go with her because he won't. :beli: i ALWAYS give her an excuse as to why i can't even though she offers to pay. i kinda feel bad but i just love flim too much to sit thru that trash filmmaking.

:wow: :heh: at KimKarTrashcan......

69 others

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:umad:

seriously how can you down a brother thats making movies and money...when you cant use correct grammar?

So i guess black people can never criticize each other huh? i swear some of y'all:snoop: who's work don't get criticized? everyone from spielberg to woody allen work gets criticized, how do you think they get better and improve their craft?

1980sCokeFlow

Banned
Daps
We gotta want more then just being in the building. This is the same logic that Of Us use with Obama.

:beli: He definitely owns the building.... I compare it to when black people were up in arms about Akon having a stake in a diamond mine.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Obviously TP makes movies for the buying public seeing at how successful he is. I don't see how you can say it's a small group or anything.

Let's be honest TP could make the most riveting movie of all time, but what the fukk purpose does it serves if nobody goes to see it? TP could make the best sci-fi, horror, drama, movie ever and his same detractors would remain.

exactly...

nikkas dont support anything...im talking about black men...brag about downloading...bootlegging shyt...havent bought a cd in years ass nikkas....then wanna complain when there arent movies made for them....you nikkas dont support anything with your $$$....

so ofcourse nobody is thinking about you when they make movies...you dont go

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

Why the fukk do I have to be impressed by TP?

I'm not.

This "at least hes black" shyt can't fly anymore.

Ya'll can't talk about race not mattering...then expect me to feel proud when dude continually underperforms.

if it wasn't for money, ya'll wouldn't say shyt cause ya'll don't even LIKE the films.

So all you can do is count his pockets because thats easier than facing the reality of his shyt movies. :beli:

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
So i guess black people can never criticize each other huh? i swear some of y'all:snoop: who's work don't get criticized? everyone from spielberg to woody allen work gets criticized, how do you think they get better and improve their craft?

Yes they can,but blacks are extra critical and overly negative about black sitcoms,movies,directors,producers etc

I'm not.

Ya'll can't talk about race not mattering...then expect me to feel proud when dude continually underperforms.

if it wasn't for money, ya'll wouldn't say shyt cause ya'll don't even LIKE the films.

So all you can do is count his pockets because thats easier than facing the reality of his shyt movies. :beli:

You're nothin.So just cuz you're not impressed means nothing.You're a speck of sand on a 50,000 mile beach

Son got several films that have grossed 20 mil in a week.THOSE are the people who matter and who are making him rich

1.Madea's Family Reunion
2.Diary of a Mad Black Woman
3.Why did I get Married
4.Daddys Little girls
5.Family That Preys
6.Why Did I get married too
7.Meet The Browns

^All good movies that I highly recommend go watch em and stop being a sellout

Daps
Reppin
NULL

I'm not.

your logic is flawed...

they are shyt movies to you...not to everybody

this nikka isnt pocketing 100s of millions of dollars in a vacuum...somebody is going to see his movies...watch his shows and his plays, correct?

so evidence points to somebody....actually quite a few somebodys...like his product...

all you need to do...and other people who dont like his stuff is K.I.M.

pay him no mind :snooze:

yet yall continually come into threads about this man to spout how much you dont like him...frankly...this baffles me...:skip:

i wonder if jews that dont like adam sandler movies make this much of a deal about not liking adam sandler movies? :skip::ohhh:

but i think i already know the answer to that.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yes they can,but blacks are extra critical and overly negative about black sitcoms,movies,directors,producers etc

You're nothin.So just cuz you're not impressed means nothing.You're a speck of sand on a 50,000 mile beach

Son got several films that have grossed 20 mil in a week.THOSE are the people who matter and who are making him rich

1.Madea's Family Reunion
2.Diary of a Mad Black Woman
3.Why did I get Married
4.Daddys Little girls
5.Family That Preys
6.Why Did I get married too
7.Meet The Browns

^All good movies that I highly recommend go watch em and stop being a sellout

exactly the points i keep making to these dudes

MikeBrownsJob

Seattle fan since 2013 *deal with it slime*
Daps
Reppin
Seattle We Run You Nyggas Ask Russel Wilson
@Napoleon is the most opinionated negro on this board. Type of nygga who would complain that usher at the movie theaters put too much butter on his popcorn. Type of nygga to buy a Diesel vehicle and complain about gas prices. I :salute: him though. Sure is entertaining.

Last edited by a moderator:

1980sCokeFlow

Banned
Daps
i wouldn't sit through a Tyler Perry flick if i was paid by the hour to do it. esp not one with Kim KarTrashcan in a leading role.

it's funny cos my chinese homegirl (who kinda thinks shes black lol) loves his movies. her fiance (white) REFUSES to go see them with her and she always calls me up begining me to go with her because he won't. :beli: i ALWAYS give her an excuse as to why i can't even though she offers to pay. i kinda feel bad but i just love flim too much to sit thru that trash filmmaking.

:dwillhuh:You're calling someone trash when you are the one that is a former cokehead drug addict? Like I'm getting a little tired of your schtick... You're not even a woman, you can't bear fukkin children you sterile c@c lover. Fukk outta here, atleast she has something growing inside of her , you will never have. That alone makes her a better woman than you will ever be, even with a sex tape.

MikeBrownsJob

Seattle fan since 2013 *deal with it slime*
Daps
Reppin
Seattle We Run You Nyggas Ask Russel Wilson
:dwillhuh:You're calling someone trash when you are the one that is a former cokehead drug addict? Like I'm getting a little tired of your schtick... You're not even a woman, you can't bear fukkin children you sterile c@c lover. Fukk outta here, atleast she has something growing inside of her , you will never have. That alone makes her a better woman than you will ever be, even with a sex tape.

:whoo::huhldup: