Tyga smashing trannies out here?! EDIT: ANOTHER ACCUSATION FROM ANOTHER TRANSEXUAL!

80srule

Banned
Daps
Pac made some incredible music, rest in peace, but let's not pretend he wasn't an obvious fakkit himself. Probably bisexual though
nikka u buggin pac wasn't gay or a gangsta he was a revolutionists u Def didn't know pac u was a all eyes on me bandwagon fan pac :comeon::pacspit::dahell:

80srule

Banned
Daps
Metro-.jpg
where you at youngin I'm not a mothafukkin play toy
If Kylie stays with him, she's a fukking IDIOT.

She should get her a white man so she can truly enjoy life.

calh45

Cal
Daps
:wtf: :wtf: :wtf:

Kylie Jenner is more grown than most grown women. You acting like dude is in his 40's and shyt trynna get at a teenager.

How in the fukk is someone who ain't even graduate high school more grown than a grown woman? Ain't no such thing as a grown 17 year old PLUS 17 years old is a fukking kid if you're a 25 year old man. Don't try to rationalize it because you think she seems mature. I be on tinder turning down 20 year olds. I'm 34 and don't fukk with no broads younger than 25. I'm legit amazed this shyt is going over some of y'all head. Ole boy just put pictures up lusting after a 17 year old who mom let her get surgery to make her look more grown and think there's some shyt wrong with me.