Tyga smashing trannies out here?! EDIT: ANOTHER ACCUSATION FROM ANOTHER TRANSEXUAL!

Theodoresolderbreh

No Shorts No Malarkey
Daps
Reppin
Theodore breh and associates
If Tyga aint guilty,Tyga bout to take that L trying to be respectful to LGBT,that tranny put that wack statement out and he aint say "Excuse me breh,but quit playing and tell these people we aint fukk:rudy:"?Its a lot of politically correct "We don't want to sound too offended by the idea of sleeping with a tranny:whoa:" shyt going on with his PR people...that or he's guilty so he don't wanna anger the trannys....If he innocent he need to ignore them PR people and say fukk that tranny shyt:laff:

Bet he wish he woulda stayed with Black Chyna now....Because either the fact he got more famous dealing with a Kardashian made somebody wanna get some fame off him......or he just fukked up not only crossing but embarrasing a stripper....He shoulda seen some payback coming:mjlol:
breh I would have been on foxnews, sway , breakfast, CNN with don lemon fakkit c00n ass gay bashing that mutant if I was Innocent the fact he not making a bigger deal about this is a little telling imo

Jaylen Tatum

Superstar
Daps
End of days. :wow:

And they think this is what being a 'woman' is all about. Poor deluded little boys. Whoever sexually abused them into these messes ....
CJlzeMaWsAAxxgt.jpg

Theodoresolderbreh

No Shorts No Malarkey
Daps
Reppin
Theodore breh and associates
i believed it at first but now that attention whore sidney starr has jumped on the bandwagon claiming to have fukked tyga
man get these weridos all the way the fukk outta here and anybody giving these mutants a soapbox. Sydney star already lied about chingy now we are suppose to believe he dealt with anybody?

Everybody in here has done a double take on these lil thick ass high school chicks and to me that makes u a Tyga. Whether u think its wrong or right is on you
so looking at a chick passing you by equals fukking a 16 year old?:camby:

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
they tryna Chingy this nikka out the game

people forget that chingy was already cold before the sidney starr thing. he claims he had a deal on the table but in terms of buzz, wasnt nobody thinking about dude at that point. sidney revived his name.:laugh:

i dont know if tyga is still "hot" or not. i dont pay attention to rappers who are geared towards females half my age. somebody fill me in.

Yaboysix

That nikka
Daps
Reppin
Tampa Florida
Like dude said.them highs bishes thick then a muphuka! Iont remember them being like that when I was in school.if so I wouldn't have been on them Pokemon like that lmao.

Cabbage Patch

The Media scene in V is for Vendetta is the clue
Daps
Reppin
The Last Frontier
Its funny how Angela yee blocked the W in women. OMEN brehs.

Just another instance of the demon making its nefarious presence felt.
That black man wants to be a white woman.

But I'm supposed to be mad at Rachel Dolezal wanting to be a black woman so bad she attended an HCBU and became an activist and NAACP president -- something these born black attention whores ain't even thinking about in their quest for shiny.

Be born a King in the image of God ready to lead, and trade it in to look like a cave bytch for some trinkets and a dikk in the ass.