Tyga smashing trannies out here?! EDIT: ANOTHER ACCUSATION FROM ANOTHER TRANSEXUAL!

Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Why do people care about the tranny part? I don't give a fukk about that. The part that's fukked up about him is being 25 and dating a 17 year old.

This nikka would rather be on his back getting his dook chute pounded than fukk a 17 year old FEMALE :mindblown:

2547946_o.gif

calh45

Cal
Daps
This nikka would rather be on his back getting his dook chute pounded than fukk a 17 year old FEMALE :mindblown:

2547946_o.gif

What is wrong with your brain that you read that I personally want to fukk with trannies? I said that on a scale of what's fukked up him fukking a tranny is nothing compared to fukking a child. He was 24 or 25 fukking a 16 year old. That's fukked up. I ain't said I walk around fukking trannies, but if someone does why should I care.....you know what? just be dumb and think what you want. go do you.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:dead: at askin a breh to tell people i aint fukk him

Something no man should ever have to do:mjcry:

Better let these trannys know you know they a breh,no matter how they feel on the inside....Tyga probably hug Caitlyn around the waist cuz she a lady now:mjlol:....You was just givin Bruce dap a week ago:why:

USSInsiders

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
yall dont talk about Mr Cee no more.. guess this will blow away too.

Hip Hop is real gay friendly now... This wouldnt blow over if this was the 90's.

Can you imagine Pac lettin some nygga like Tyga have it safe in the rap game? lmao

this generation soft

Pac made some incredible music, rest in peace, but let's not pretend he wasn't an obvious fakkit himself. Probably bisexual though

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
Pac made some incredible music, rest in peace, but let's not pretend he wasn't an obvious fakkit himself. Probably bisexual though
Nah breh. If Pac was a fakkit, it woulda been The Fresh Pac of Bel-Air.

Pac turned down Quincy Jones request to fukk him in the ass.

Will Smith aint turn it down tho