Tyga smashing trannies out here?! EDIT: ANOTHER ACCUSATION FROM ANOTHER TRANSEXUAL!

MaxBundles

Veteran
Daps
Why do people care about the tranny part? I don't give a fukk about that. The part that's fukked up about him is being 25 and dating a 17 year old.
You think him messing with Kylie is worse than him being in a downlow relationship with a tranny for 3 years??
:what:
Fukk outta here with that bullshyt, u must be into trannys too

calh45

Cal
Daps
You think him messing with Kylie is worse than him being in a downlow relationship with a tranny for 3 years??
:what:
Fukk outta here with that bullshyt, u must be into trannys too

:upsetfavre:

He a grown ass man fukking with a girl in high school. That's pedo shyt. That's the part he should get his ass kicked over.

If he a grown ass man fukking other grown ass people whether they gay, he/she, midgets, dwarves, women that dress up as cats, dominatrix, or any other weird there is in the world why would I give a fukk? As long as he doing it with other grown ass people who cares if it's down low or not.

MaxBundles

Veteran
Daps
:upsetfavre:

He a grown ass man fukking with a girl in high school. That's pedo shyt. That's the part he should get his ass kicked over.

If he a grown ass man fukking other grown ass people whether they gay, he/she, midgets, dwarves, women that dress up as cats, dominatrix, or any other weird there is in the world why would I give a fukk? As long as he doing it with other grown ass people who cares if it's down low or not.
Keyword in my post was DOWNLOW. Thats the part I have a problem with. I could care less if he smashing a tranny but when u on that downlow shyt while smashing females is disgusting. Thats how these diseases spread. Fukk that, keep that gay shyt to yourself

GhettoNintendo

chill its a secret b
Daps
Reppin
nyc.
talking about another mans business on a internet forum
q7n7s7m.png

calh45

Cal
Daps
Keyword in my post was DOWNLOW. Thats the part I have a problem with. I could care less if he smashing a tranny but when u on that downlow shyt while smashing females is disgusting. Thats how these diseases spread. Fukk that, keep that gay shyt to yourself

That's sheisty as fukk, but on my scale of fukked up him fukking a kid is worse. He could get any sort of thot he want that's at least able to legally get a credit card or drink alcohol