Tyga smashing trannies out here?! EDIT: ANOTHER ACCUSATION FROM ANOTHER TRANSEXUAL!

Dotcom

OnAComUP
Daps
Everybody in here has done a double take on these lil thick ass high school chicks and to me that makes u a Tyga. Whether u think its wrong or right is on you
Naw I dont understand your point... Looking and stickin your nuts inside a child 2 different stories
as far as Tyga and his mansandwich this is the same artist that was signed to Baby.. Baby told Mac dre friend Mac minister that he started fukking boys in the ass every since his jail days ..and Mac minister had that u SAID WHAT FACE lol but then again I dont care about none of these nikkaz LIFESTYLES

Pool_Shark

Can’t move with me in this digital space
Daps
I believe it. 1, who the hell would go out of their way to blackmail a J level rapper like Tyga? He did that shyt, ya boy likes them trannies. What's so hard to believe about that? He's not the first, he won't be the last...it's just that he got exposed while others are going to cover their tracks more efficiently because of this.
Tyga is more known that a lot of so called rappers. I haven't seen any damning evidence. It's just people starving for a meal so they bite into whatever gossip they can.

Benny Blanco

Remember Me?
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx
Tyga is more known that a lot of so called rappers. I haven't seen any damning evidence. It's just people starving for a meal so they bite into whatever gossip they can.

Somebody already said it in this thread...it doesn't matter if it's not true or if he didn't mess with those trannies...people will think he did simply because its hard to shake that stigma associated with trannies.

80srule

Banned
Daps
I see u LIL nikka[/QUOTE]
15 message

4 daps

I see u LIL nikka
Metro-.jpg

U want some mo next time u ain't getting up young man I'm trying to school u

Pool_Shark

Can’t move with me in this digital space
Daps
Somebody already said it in this thread...it doesn't matter if it's not true or if he didn't mess with those trannies...people will think he did simply because its hard to shake that stigma associated with trannies.
Yeah I see the media with their mouths open trying to feed off of Tyga but without facts this will go away.

sun raw

All Star
Daps
hm trying to figure out what's worse, tyga grooming kylie jenner or him cheating on the teenager he groomed with the star of uh *checks imdb in incognito window* america's next top tranny

gonna have to mull this one over, yep