Tyga smashing trannies out here?! EDIT: ANOTHER ACCUSATION FROM ANOTHER TRANSEXUAL!

Benny Blanco

Remember Me?
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx
Checked this dude's Twitter account and he losing followers by the minute. LOL. Tyga is finished. There ain't no coming back from this.

Benny Blanco

Remember Me?
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx
You guys really believe this bullshyt. It even got stickied
I believe it. 1, who the hell would go out of their way to blackmail a J level rapper like Tyga? He did that shyt, ya boy likes them trannies. What's so hard to believe about that? He's not the first, he won't be the last...it's just that he got exposed while others are going to cover their tracks more efficiently because of this.

blackslash

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
How in the fukk is someone who ain't even graduate high school more grown than a grown woman? Ain't no such thing as a grown 17 year old PLUS 17 years old is a fukking kid if you're a 25 year old man. Don't try to rationalize it because you think she seems mature. I be on tinder turning down 20 year olds. I'm 34 and don't fukk with no broads younger than 25. I'm legit amazed this shyt is going over some of y'all head. Ole boy just put pictures up lusting after a 17 year old who mom let her get surgery to make her look more grown and think there's some shyt wrong with me.
Uhhh...in alot of countries 17 is a damn adult breh

Stop being so insistent in believing the American way is the right way breh

The War Report

NewNewYork
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
How in the fukk is someone who ain't even graduate high school more grown than a grown woman? Ain't no such thing as a grown 17 year old PLUS 17 years old is a fukking kid if you're a 25 year old man. Don't try to rationalize it because you think she seems mature. I be on tinder turning down 20 year olds. I'm 34 and don't fukk with no broads younger than 25. I'm legit amazed this shyt is going over some of y'all head. Ole boy just put pictures up lusting after a 17 year old who mom let her get surgery to make her look more grown and think there's some shyt wrong with me.
Man, shut the fukk up. Ain't no one hearing you. :russwat:

calh45

Cal
Daps
Uhhh...in alot of countries 17 is a damn adult breh

Stop being so insistent in believing the American way is the right way breh

:russ: @ you thinking my way is an "American" way of thinking. Ain't no one seen enough shyt at 17 years old to be able to know anything about life. Y'all naive to think otherwise.

Edit: Y'all go do you though. I'd done with this thread. I'm still confused at grown ass men thinking it's cool to fukk high schoolers.

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
So this is true?

I really don't want to read through this thread.