Twitter: White men are allowed to be corny. Black men are not?

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
that’s the point of the original post: white men can be who they are and still get choose
You just answered your own issue without even realizing it

Lot of y'all are uncomfortable with who you are and don't realize that shyt bleeds off of you.

I hate that y'all live in this mystical place where only white men get chose and the only black men getting chose are King Von clones but in the real world regular nikkas get chose ALL the time.

Nikkas sitting around shooting themselves in the foot on some ":unimpressed:she probably won't even be interested. I'm not a thug so I don't stand a chance"

The ADD

Old Master
Daps

Lot of y'all are uncomfortable with who you are and don't realize that shyt bleeds off of you.

I hate that y'all live in this mystical place where only white men get chose and the only black men getting chose are King Von clones but in the real world regular nikkas get chose ALL the time
^^^

africngiant

All Star
Daps

I hate that y'all live in this mystical place where only white men get chose and the only black men getting chose are King Von clones but in the real world regular nikkas get chose ALL the time
i guess dudes who get women and say the same thing are uncomfortable in themselves too.

i speak from experience and observation as plenty of other brehs in here do

Daps

The Coli, and a lot of black folks have this belief that the average white man is skating through life, and doesn’t have to work for anything. Let the Coli tell it, they never get rejected by women, they never get rejected for jobs, they are all financially stable, and never have problems. I feel this is what holds a lot of us back. A belief of being inferior, or expecting to fail can lead to self fulfilling prophecies. We have to get out of this victimhood mentality. I can tell who speaks to white people, and who doesn’t. White people love telling their business. I can’t tell you how many of them have horrible families, are in therapy, been cheated on, and are miserable. But on the outside, they look like they’re holding it together.

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
i guess dudes who get women and say the same thing are uncomfortable in themselves too.

You consistent speak like you are at midlife and you are what you 23? Just live life bruh.

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I speak from experience too and that's how I know a lot of you expose yourselves with the language you use

I wish it was just some shyt I saw online but nikkas come out their own mouths complaining about what black men "can't" and aren't "allowed" to do then wonder why they're not getting chose. You don't even believe in yourself but want a bytch to believe in you. That shyt don't add up

The REAL reason you think these "thugs" are taking all your women is because whether they're really the part or not, they're projecting a form of confidence that you ain't. The reason you have so many fake street nikkas is because that template at least puts men in a confident state of mind and expression. You could do the same thing without all the street shyt but you don't think you can so that's on you

Women spent enough time wallowing in their own doubt and self pity. You think they wanna link up with another doubtful whiny ass person so y'all can be miserable and insecure together? :pachaha:

Look INWARD nikka

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
Whining like this before the women of Twitter ain’t gonna do you any good. You’re just gonna come across like a jealous sensitive punk. What did this brotha think he was gonna accomplish? He thought she was just gonna be like “You're right JT, I’m gonna leave my white boyfriend for you!!😍:mjlol:

africngiant

All Star
Daps
The Coli, and a lot of black folks have this belief that the average white man is skating through life, and doesn’t have to work for anything. Let the Coli tell it, they never get rejected by women, they never get rejected for jobs, they are all financially stable, and never have problems. I feel this is what holds a lot of us back. A belief of being inferior, or expecting to fail can lead to self fulfilling prophecies. We have to get out of this victimhood mentality. I can tell who speaks to white people, and who doesn’t. White people love telling their business. I can’t tell you how many of them have horrible families, are in therapy, been cheated on, and are miserable. But on the outside, they look like they’re holding it together.
nobody said all this. they don’t have the same collective requirements to get what they want in life compared to other groups due to the media and beauty standards creating more barriers for entry in all aspects of life.

i don’t see myself as inferior at all

in fact i believe im way more deserving of what i want due to the amount work i put in. hence the concern in this issue
:unimpressed:

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
nobody said all this. they don’t have the same collective requirements to get what they want in life compared to other groups due to the media and beauty standards creating more barriers for entry in all aspects of life.

i don’t see myself as inferior at all

in fact i believe im way more deserving of what i want due to the amount work i put in. hence the concern
And what do you deserve as it relates to women :lupe:

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
in fact i believe im way more deserving of what i want due to the amount work i put in. hence the concern in this issue
And THAT right there is y'all nikkas problem

Your sense of entitlement prevents you from looking at yourself and assessing where you fall short or need to improve

If you're not getting what you think you deserve you probably don't deserve it:manny: