Twitter: White men are allowed to be corny. Black men are not?

africngiant

All Star
Daps
And THAT right there is y'all nikkas problem

Your sense of entitlement prevents you from looking at yourself and assessing where you fall short or need to improve

If you're not getting what you think you deserve you probably don't deserve it:manny:
cap im a self improvement junkie who holds themself in high regard and rejects the worst of the culture. that’s corny to most here and everywhere though.

im sure ill find me a becky soon enough as i no longer discriminate
:demonic:

silk scarfs

All Star
Daps
nobody said all this. they don’t have the same collective requirements to get what they want in life compared to other groups due to the media and beauty standards creating more barriers for entry in all aspects of life.

i don’t see myself as inferior at all

in fact i believe im way more deserving of what i want due to the amount work i put in. hence the concern in this issue
:unimpressed:
you dont ever get what you deserve in life. you get what the fukk you got. if you deserved better then you wouldve got it already

africngiant

All Star
Daps
Yea I bet you're great at parties:mjlol:
i don’t go to parties they’re a waste of my time but when i do the white womenzz give me their number

you dont ever get what you deserve in life. you get what the fukk you got. if you deserved better then you wouldve got it already
you’re a certified hater let’s bet on that life doesn’t end until we stop breathing
:ufdup:

coli is the hating oldheads vs young nikkas trying to find an outlet. let me talk my shyt

Daps
cap im a self improvement junkie who holds themself in high regard and rejects the worst of the culture. that’s corny to most here and everywhere though.

im sure ill find me a becky soon enough as i no longer discriminate
:demonic:
Are you fun and interesting to talk to? Are you optimistic? People want to have fun. Do you crack jokes? You need to have a blend of intellectual conversation, but also be FUN. I also reject the knucklehead culture, but the few friends I still have are other black professionals with similar values and standards. We can talk about serious things, but still discuss stupid stuff and crack jokes. Do you dress stylish? Do you keep up with haircuts? Do you wear glasses? Are they nice stylish glasses, or Urkel glasses? Do you give off an aura of confidence, or are you afraid of rejection? Are you putting yourself in environments to meet women? An easy place to meet women is yoga. You’ll probably be one of few brehs there, if not the only one. Do you walk around with a scowl on your face? Are you short? Are you in shape? Do you have clear skin? Do you wear nice cologne? I recommend Versace Dylan Blue, or Tom Ford Tuscan Leather.

xxxBDSMxxx

fidelio
Daps
Reppin
Mentmore Towers
yall nikkas just lame.... always take the bait

this bih goes "viral" every time its her bday or her cac's bday they supposedly buy each other expensive shyt, and she dresses this corny azz cac up like the nikkas that didn't give her any attention in middle/highschool

here a thread from @Gator Reloaded back in 2019

also op used this bih as rebuttal towards @Coco Loco

in other words let the cac continue to trick off on his wench... once the $$$ slows down who knows she may just go back to black

:mjgrin:

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
Look at this coli corny bro :troll:

IMG_7882.png

Phitz

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
A lot of people on the coli think that there’s only one way to be black. Be yourself and don’t let anyone put you in a box because you aren’t the stereotypical black dude.

fixed

they talk out of both sides of their mouth

africngiant

All Star
Daps
Are you fun and interesting to talk to? Are you optimistic? People want to have fun. Do you crack jokes? You need to have a blend of intellectual conversation, but also be FUN. I also reject the knucklehead culture, but the few friends I still have are other black professionals with similar values and standards. We can talk about serious things, but still discuss stupid stuff and crack jokes. Do you dress stylish? Do you keep up with haircuts? Do you wear glasses? Are they nice stylish glasses, or Urkel glasses? Do you give off an aura of confidence, or are you afraid of rejection? Are you putting yourself in environments to meet women? An easy place to meet women is yoga. You’ll probably be one of few brehs there, if not the only one. Do you walk around with a scowl on your face? Are you short? Are you in shape? Do you have clear skin? Do you wear nice cologne? I recommend Versace Dylan Blue, or Tom Ford Tuscan Leather.
this ain’t about me this is about the brehettes. ask them these questions before they go calling nikkas their equal corny
:pachaha:

do any of the guys that they’re with have to do any of this shyt? im not even sure if some of the white dudes they’re with wash themselves half the time
:manny: