Twitter: White men are allowed to be corny. Black men are not?

Givethanks

Superstar
Daps
Never heard this discussion in the shops I go to, It’s a real conversation
You think? I think it's people just not accepting who they are and not staying in their lane.

This "✨J.T.✨" man sounds like a dikkhead, no one told him he has to do anything.

Last edited:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Lets look at so called corny black men in society real life ones. Im gonna throw these 3 names out there. You have never seen or heard a black woman feen for Tiger Woods,Tim Duncan shyt you never heard of an older black woman say "Back in the day I use to love watching Bryant Gumbel on Today Show". Think about it. What makes these men corny to them? Im not talking looks or swag etc. Tiger,Tim and Bryant arent corny to any other demographic but unfortunately to our women.
I already said it..

They don’t act black aka they act white.

But at the same time.. they’ll date Dale from Home Depot. Not even the cool white guys sometimes… just Dale.

Not saying all white men are corny, it’s just less important to women compared to black men

The Burger King

Fast Food Gangsta
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
East Whopper City
Because they view women as infallible children. It's nothing wrong with pointing out inconsistent behavior. It doesn't mean you hate women. It doesn't mean you get no p*ussy. It just means you're hip to patterns and aren't gonna fall for the okie doke.
Exactly.

Guys who actually are good with women are usually good at noticing certain patterns with women.

That’s why I suspect the nikkas on here always throwing the “incel” insult around are incels their damn selves.

I’ve already caught a few nikkas on here capping.

Turlast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Two One Five
"You can be corny as long as you're white"
"You can be mediocre as long as you're white"
"You can be average looking as long as you're white"
"You can be fat as long as you're white"

Black People have too much of an inferiority complex when it comes to whites.

F*ckthemkids

Superstar
Daps
Exactly.

Guys who actually are good with women are usually good at noticing certain patterns with women.

That’s why I suspect the nikkas on here always throwing the “incel” insult around are incels their damn selves.

I’ve already caught a few nikkas on here capping.
And they all have default answers like they go to symposiums and shyt.

“Incel”
“You get no love”
“You get no p*ssy”
“ stop whining”
“You hate women”

Then the same dudes be in threads talking about how they control their women or “ a man’s word is law”.

The Burger King

Fast Food Gangsta
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
East Whopper City
And they all have default answers like they go to symposiums and shyt.

“Incel”
“You get no love”
“You get no p*ssy”
“ stop whining”
“You hate women”

Then the same dudes be in threads talking about how they control their women or “ a man’s word is law”.
The reason why is because many of them low key believe the stereotype that black men, collectively, are simple and primal.

They believe that all we care about is sex from women. Not that we actually care about our communities.

RubioTheCruel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
"You can be corny as long as you're white"
"You can be mediocre as long as you're white"
"You can be average looking as long as you're white"
"You can be fat as long as you're white"

Black People have too much of an inferiority complex when it comes to whites.
The older I get the more I realize a lot of negroes are just doomed. The mental enslavement is just too deeply embedded.

NinoBrown

Veteran
Daps
seen one wench you seen them all they all got the same look what part of africa is she from. :mjlol:

bless her heart that’s the best she can do

so I ain’t gonna drag her. you can tell that mfer ain’t happy. waiting for that right white girl to scoop him up but he too broke and it “swagless”even for cac bytches.

Gonna keep it 💯 women like them base there self esteem on if white guys find them pretty because they the swirler base beauty on white standards

( they will not admit it so they make reason why they with white man and not black man)

why they envious of white women they feel if they can pull brad from becky she is better looking then the cac bytch but yet brad is bottom of the barrel for white standards to build with wise. So becky avoids him.

but yet if pretty white girl or who they think
is pretty(that’s very important )with a breh they get pissed

instead of looking in self and loving your own people which these wenches don’t do.

they get made at brehs that fck white bytches yet they forget it’s about looks with any man but also how slutty/easy she comes off as and does she have body to entice the lustfulnes in us has a man.

and that’s for all man if we horny she cute enough we trying to smash regardless of her race

we all know you don’t fall in love with pawgs you get your fun with them out in college/ young adult life and run through him but that’s it to much drama with her family when they see your black ass.

also a lot of them can be fine but white women got a ol different hygiene routine and its not great they think looks can carry them or just being white is clean so you know them white boys dirty yet these black women under them

tl:dr

For most brehs it’s about getting a nut
wenches it’s about am i pretty or desirable to white folk.

All facts breh...

Thanos

?
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
:manny: Y'alls frustration are a result of not knowing how people in general operate. People will make room for you if you have something of value worth being w/

The other half is y'all are aggregating a lot of birds opinions into a general opinion of all women. That's not logical at all. Women love different things.