Twitter: White men are allowed to be corny. Black men are not?

Daps
Hold up :whoa: I couldn't be classified as a red piller by any metric, but I will say some of the shyt I've seen my brother and friends go through had me like :francis:. So I'm not going to pretend the shyt ain't happening. I just happened to get lucky at a young age, and got a good one. I just think people need to be open minded in regard to other people's experiences.
That's cool.
It's true that you don't have to be 'red pill' to notice that something is wrong with most western women and western society. Unfortunately, many male hyenas think that saying something about the situation or telling men to watch out for hyenas is 'bytch made and not taking accountability'.

Last edited:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
I'm sure it's some truth to that I don't really care about this though. As the great Bernie Mac said. "If people don't like you if you being yourself... fukk 'EM!"

The end.

Is there some truth in what she's saying? Absolutely as sad as it is. But what is "corny". How about just being a regular nikka. No Thug wannabe goon or dope dealer, no cornball either. Just a regular nikka. This whole MJB being "corny" shyt is so pathetic. He seems like a regular chill nikka. Internet birds and clown nikkaz dictating what black people should be is annoying.

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
Ok? Most things have existed for hundreds of years, but when something is happening to someone now, in real time, they feel the need to emphasize it. People tend to look at other era's with rose tinted glasses because they simply don't know any better.

I've dealt with ain't shyt women, and I've dealt with good women. My perspective is unaffected by it, because it's just apart of life.
How does watching 1000 videos on
“Female nature” and “3rd wave feminism”
Help anyone?? :wtf:

F*ckthemkids

Superstar
Daps
How does watching 1000 videos on
“Female nature” and “3rd wave feminism”
Help anyone?? :wtf:

Look, the men that view that content are getting something from it. Otherwise they wouldn't watch it, or donate to the platforms. It's used as a coping mechanism. "I'm not getting women because of women, not because of myself". Just like anything else you can view there can be positives that you can take away from it. Should they try to be the best version of themselves? Yes. Should they be generalizing all women based on 6 IG thots talking about needing 250k to live a comfortable life? No.

If those dudes are watching that content, putting it to use in their everyday life, how does that effect you? If anything that should be opening up your options because you're a more level headed guy, right?

Daps
Look, the men that view that content are getting something from it. Otherwise they wouldn't watch it, or donate to the platforms. It's used as a coping mechanism.
It's not just a coping mechanism. Some of the content teaches some useful info and explains the rot in western society (namely the 3rd wave feminazi agenda).

"I'm not getting women because of women, not because of myself".
Here's the thing plenty of 'red pillers' actually do have women. To say that the only people that ingest 'red pill' content are incels, c00ns or whatever is a vast mischaracterisation. It's also another reason why those that oppose the 'red pill' are failing to combat it.

Just like anything else you can view there can be positives that you can take away from it. Should they try to be the best version of themselves? Yes. Should they be generalizing all women based on 6 IG thots talking about needing 250k to live a comfortable life? No.
I agree with the first 2 sentences. While I agree with the 3rd sentence, you have to understand that IG thots and their antics are making every day western women even more delusional. This has to be called out.

If those dudes are watching that content, putting it to use in their everyday life, how does that effect you? If anything that should be opening up your options because you're a more level headed guy, right?
Exactly. However, you've got it twisted about the 'anti red pillers'. They aren't interested in listening to their opponents. They're only interested in maintaining the status quo and treating women like infallible children. As I've said in different threads, the 'red pill' is changing the cultural paradigm of the West and ultimately the anti red pillers are out of touch and dare I say jealous.

F*ckthemkids

Superstar
Daps
It's not just a coping mechanism. Some of the content teaches some useful info and explains the rot in western society (namely the 3rd wave feminazi agenda).

Here's the thing plenty of 'red pillers' actually do have women. To say that the only people that ingest 'red pill' content are incels, c00ns or whatever is a vast mischaracterisation. It's also another reason why those that oppose the 'red pill' are failing to combat it.

I agree with the first 2 sentences. While I agree with the 3rd sentence, you have to understand that IG thots and their antics are making every day western women even more delusional. This has to be called out.

Exactly. However, you've got it twisted about the 'anti red pillers'. They aren't interested in listening to their opponents. They're only interested in maintaining the status quo and treating women like infallible children. As I've said in different threads, the 'red pill' is changing the cultural paradigm of the West and ultimately the anti red pillers are out of touch and dare I say jealous.

I agree with a lot of what you said in that I do know redpill breh's that don't have an issue with women at all. They just wont get close to them because they "recognize the true nature of women". However; They lose me when they have good women on their roster that go against the redpill belief system that they wont commit to. Not saying they have to, but I liken it women saying "there are no good guys" while being surrounded by good guys. I also agree with social media's impact on dating. There's always a flashier car, bigger house, to aspire to. There's a lot of smoke and mirrors and a lot of women can't look past that. With that said. I've also known some "red pillers" to put themselves in precarious positions, and do some things I don't really agree with. Ie heading down to Colombia for the sole purpose of having sex marathons. Not going to see a place and vibing with women, but going down there and fukking 30 women in 30 days type shyt. Like I said earlier I try not to judge people's actions, because I don't know their story. I don't know what they've seen. That's why I don't write redpill/passport bro's off, and I think balance is key. Too far on either spectrum might really start to fukk with your head.

Hitchens

Pro
Daps
Whites discriminates against black people at a high rate when it comes to dating,especially average black people.This reduces the options available to black people when it comes to dating whites. So this discrimination forces black people to be less picky when it comes to dating whites. This topic didn't require multiple pages of discussion.

Last edited:

BulletProof

Just a B@stard Living in a Suit
Daps
Reppin
Neck ties and boxing gloves.
You’re right I love gifs
i-love-em-dmx.gif
, they’re a fun medium

Now answer the question what are you that my original comment would strike such a nerve and make you respond like a hit dog. Are you a cac/wench/slave play writer/ or your run of the mill coli c00n. I’ve never saw your username before are you a lipstick ally wench :ohhh:
You're persistent little thing, arent you?

Okay.

I'll indulge you.

I do feel like a hit dog.

I'm bitter your whore mother cheated on me sucking white dikk.

You're playing with something you dont understand.

Ski Mask

Friendzone: Collection 1
Daps
Reppin
Vegas/seattle
I agree but i think it kinda goes both ways as i think non black women can get away with not having ass way before a bw can. Stereotypes do harm us in this aspect

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
Look, the men that view that content are getting something from it. Otherwise they wouldn't watch it, or donate to the platforms. It's used as a coping mechanism. "I'm not getting women because of women, not because of myself". Just like anything else you can view there can be positives that you can take away from it. Should they try to be the best version of themselves? Yes. Should they be generalizing all women based on 6 IG thots talking about needing 250k to live a comfortable life? No.

It’s been proven that rp content will only make someone more bitter and depressed

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
You're persistent little thing, arent you?

Okay.

I'll indulge you.

I do feel like a hit dog.

I'm bitter your whore mother cheated on me sucking white dikk.

You're playing with something you dont understand.
Good ole projection huh:mjcry:

And you’re right, you’re something to play with:umad: