Twitter: What Happens if New York Brehs Collect All the Infinity Timberlands?? Deadass??

Daps
tenor.gif

Your accomplishments involve
*Influencing a creation of a thread:russ:
*Owning a label which nobody but YOU is signed to:mjlol:
* Owner of a forum which similar to your label, nobody but YOU is associated with:Denzellaugh2:

*And last but not least having $800 on a debit card:dead:

Thank you, my nikka, I needed this laugh:pachaha:

:deadmanny:
Dude is a trash poster. Automatic scroll past his all his posts and threads when I see his username :scust:nobody fukking with his shytty music either :russ:

Ronnie Macho

Banned
Supporter
Daps
NY AAs are the homies, don’t drag them into this. When I’m up there it’s all love, same thing when they down here.

You’re from the Dominican Republic, go back to picking sugar cane for 25 cents a day while wearing Patriots 2018 Super Bowl Champion T-Shirts

You tryin’ that divide and conquer technique tryna pit AA New Yorkers against Dominican/Hatian New Yorkers when @Nicole0416 is from NYC and An African American Black/Dominican Woman...

You tryna get NYC nikkas against her and you’re not even from NYC...:francis:

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
Afro- Latina to you, dumb Fukk. Dominican and black. But I clearly identify as black, fool and he’s black .save all that boat shyt. born and bred nyc. Y’all still talking amongst yourselves huh? Continue....
Ok:skip:? Well thank you for proving my point:mjlol:
My bad...it was a lil’ more than 4 grand it left me with...

2gt57cg.jpg

WOW...WHAT’S IN YOUR WALLET???...:jbhmm:

Oh and what irony???...:jbhmm:...I’m talkin’ to @Nicole0416 “for real”...know for a fact she’s a Woman for real...You can’t say the same for the chick THAT YOU DON’T KNOW IN REAL LIFE AS YOUR AVI!!!...:ld:

DO YOU KNOW THIS CHICK BREH???...:jbhmm:

6qgy0z.jpg

So you like what the shirt says???...Like everyday ain’t a great day to be Black???...Like her c00n ass just gon’ say... “:merchant:...You know what???...I don’t think it’s a great day to be Black today :mjpls:...I think I’ll go pass for white Sara today”...FOH!!!...:camby:
your arm must be hurting the way you reaching for a point here:mjlol:

I have no desire or dying need to meet the chick. If I come across her it be cool. But I aint stalking or :cape: for here like you is with the boat girl here Nicole

Ronnie Macho

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Ok:skip:? Well thank you for proving my point:mjlol:

your arm must be hurting the way you reaching for a point here:mjlol:

I have no desire or dying need to meet the chick. If I come across her it be cool. But I aint stalking or :cape: for here like you is with the boat girl here Nicole

Breh???...You asked me if I should be worried about my “rap career”...I showed you why I’m not worried about it...you then move the goal post...never attempting to show what you’ve acomplished in life or are working on presently...low life guy you are...you think puttin’ others down makes you better...I literally showed receipts and links to my site...LLC...your fakkit ass has yet to produce a single item of success or progress...just a broke ass cadillac and a girl who doesn’t know you exist for an avi...:ld:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
You tryin’ that divide and conquer technique tryna pit AA New Yorkers against Dominican/Hatian New Yorkers when @Nicole0416 is from NYC and An African American Black/Dominican Woman...

You tryna get NYC nikkas against her and you’re not even from NYC...:francis:
Thanks. You already know- it’s obvious. Don’t address them no more. lol... they mad af and keep trying. They’re Desperate.know nothing. .. the area where I grew up.. we were all unified. As long as u weren’t a cac- we all broke bread together. If they said any of that to any of my friends- like i said- problems. And my friends and people that were in my neighborhood def are a lot more aggressive than me - all I’m saying. Appearance wise- only difference is my curls/texture—- since they want to be really superficial , dark skinned black/latina- I don’t do the good hair /bad hair thing. Black is beauty.. period.

Last edited:

TaxCollector13459

2018 Coli Rookie of the Year
Daps
:russ: goal post moving ass nikka

you said other cites didn't invent music or some shyt and I showed you a hometown artist who bit his whole style from a genre created in a city in the deep south

Nobody said shyt about him being the leader of NY

and nikkas in Houston been getting more money independently since the early 90s

fukk moving to NY to get money when nikkas already got legit wealth in the south

Last time I checked travis Scott with a ATL label

:yeshrug:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
nikka in here bragging about having 4 racks brehs:deadrose:

4 Gs is some big deal to this negro:heh:
You think he’s dumb enough to brag about all the money in his account on social media???? People get lined everyday off that bragging .. u sound dumb as fuk .

Why r u pocket watching another dude...??? If u knew how petty and homo you sound , you would fall back. No one is dapping up ur shyt except for other losers who like watching other dudes money and not making their own.

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
Breh???...You asked me if I should be worried about my “rap career”...I showed you why I’m not worried about it...you then move the goal post...never attempting to show what you’ve acomplished in life or are working on presently...low life guy you are...you think puttin’ others down makes you better...I literally showed receipts and links to my site...LLC...your fakkit ass has yet to produce a single item of success or progress...just a broke ass cadillac and a girl who doesn’t know you exist for an avi...:ld:
I never moved the goalpost nor did I do such thing close to it. this convo is continuing because your bumass is trying to spin this about the girl in my avi

You havent went nowhere in this rap career of yours. Your a late 20s/early 30s nikka trying to make a career with your :trash: ass music which NOBODY not even your momma and fam members would listen to if someone put a gun to they head.

shyt I and others dont even do music and we probably just as much got a foot into making it as you do:lolbron:

Last edited: